Maryland > Ice Fishing Maryland and West Virginia

Getting Close To Ice Season.

(1/8) > >>

FishDeepCreek:
Anyone else ready for ice yet? We had a small blanket of snow this morning,up here at Deep Creek gotta feeling we will get some ice early this year. Got some new toys im ready to try out on the ice, wont be long!

Fat Boy:
Lemme know when you get out on some good ice and I'll head West and join you!

I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!  I can't wait for ice!   ;D

FishDeepCreek:
Ill put up a post when we get ice, as I did last year. Im really looking forward to this season, my luck we will get a mild winter lol. Got a new Vexilar FL18 propack, im dying to try out. Going to pick up a gas auger in a few weeks, last years ice was thick towards the end of season (2feet in some spots!) I plan on drilling lots of holes for hole hopping in the evening when the walleye bite sets in. Been also cranking out a bunch of ice jigs, that im dying to try out too!

mr._freeze:
Man , it sounds like you took care of all the things I was planning to do in the off season. Unfortunatly open water season purchases like a couple new rods and reels, a new trolling motor ect. keep getting in the way. It just needs to stay cold all year ! Then I'll actually be ready for ice fishing. Keep hope alive though might be able to talk Santa (Mrs. Freeze) into a few of those items.

FishDeepCreek:
Im bad about that too. Going into Bass Pros, Gander Mountain etc. I say to myself im only going to pick a few small things , then end up spending more than I should have. But you only live once, and if you have fun with it then what the hay. The cold air will be here soon, snowfall is expected tonight-tommorrow once the cold front moves in. Hopefully by X-mas we will have some fishable ice like last year. Early ice last year was tops!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version