Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

Label on tipups ?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Doeslayer:
I have had the dnr tell me to do so once on some new tip ups i bought on the way to fish and then i showed him on the others we had out they were labeled he was cool about it and no ticket, but, they arent all in a good mood

DR.SPECKLER:
Ive also seen dnr trip flags and time  guys for unattended tipups.guys were on the other side of a cove and couldn't see his tipups.whole family got tickets.im watching my tipups like a hawk and they have my id labels on them so not worried at all.

Iceicemike:
Yuuup! Just use old fishing or hunting license

Ronnie D:
1/2 a century on the hardwater, spoke to c.o.' s while standing next to set tipups & never heard of this reg. or received a warning. With the # of clowns on da ice , I've got an issue w/ my address being displayed.
Good idea Mike , I'll p/u another DNR sportscard for a 1.00 & label it like my treestand

mi500:
I had a warning for it before.  I just stick address labels that ducks unlimited sent me in the mail on them with a bit of packing tape over that.   I can get a couple years out of it before they get too blurred from moisture. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version