Montana > Ice Fishing Montana

As the Username suggests, green as green

(1/3) > >>

TotalNewb:
See username for the jist,
Heard about this forum after joining 406 icefishing page on the ol' FB, Ive never ice fished a second in my lift (Native to Western Wa, Plz dont hold it against me) but lived in the area for 2.5 years. My sons are getting to the age where we can be outside for a bit and they've shown plenty of interest in fishing, so figure would give this a shot. Def going to try and make the clinic at Frenchtown pond this year (didnt hear about it in time last year). So you'll see me lurking and researching/studying/learning. I apologize for any no-brainer questions ahead of time, but promise to not make the same mistake twice. Anyways, to wrap up this Ramble, looking forward to learning and start ice fishing, getting my boys outside and involved more, and hopefully maybe eventually seeing some of you out on the ice
Cheers!

(Located in Bitterroot)

MT Hank:
Welcome  :icefish:

missoulafish:
Got questions…. Ask away…but be forewarned this isn’t FB where people thrive on ruining lakes. Use the search function and dm people if you can’t find a specific answer. Looking forward to seeing you at the kids clinic. It’s a blast!!

BobberdownMT:
I just can’t help to say being a native Montanan of many generation and seeing “406 ice fishing on Facebook” makes me upset I’m so many ways. I can’t stand that crap

Robeck:
Good luck to ya and welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version