Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Boots

(1/5) > >>

pearcheyes:
Looking to give up my mickeys.I know this was a topic in past posts.I want something lighter but just as warm.Any and all suggestions welcome

Iceassin:
Bogs Bozemans. Good to -70*. In the hunting stand and on the ice. Best I've ever worn.

ftwwalleye:
I did a post last year on this .I got a lot of good years in my Mickey's but don't regret switching to something lighter.  I absolutely love the korkers polar vortex 1200. Super warm and lightweight. I can still drive in them when changing spots and my calf's aren't sore from weight of Mickey's after long walks. Baffin makes some really good options too.

Dinkgetter:
Baffin Apex. I ordered 2 sizes larger than my shoe size. Had them for 12 years and still like new condition. Only use them for ice fishing and deer hunting. They take a while to break in. They are kind of stiff like a ski boot but will soften up when you break them in. Hope that helps.

awade84:

--- Quote from: pearcheyes on Nov 16, 2022, 06:57 PM ---Looking to give up my mickeys.I know this was a topic in past posts.I want something lighter but just as warm.Any and all suggestions welcome

--- End quote ---

I have some Baffin boots and I love them.  can get pricey but you can find sales sometimes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version