Canada > Ice Fishing British Columbia

Weather reports.

(1/2) > >>

TGF:
Heh all you fellow BCers. Who do you like to use for your forecast? To me Environment Canada seems to be the most accurate. The weather network seems way off at times. What do you like?

Fishnutz:
Gonna have to agree with you Terry, the weather network seems to be out to lunch on next weeks forcast. Ha, rain in January, Idiots! :cookoo:

Whiskey:
I'm going to try Environment Canada. I've been using the weather network. I usually go to the pg citizen web page, , , At the top of the page at the right side of the citizen logo is a weather option. click on weather, , ,and it gives you the forcast over about 5 days.
WHISKEY, , , YESSSSSS, , SSSSSIRRRR!

Whiskey:
Hay guys I started a new subject on a different web page.(myfishfinder.com)I hope you don't minde but Pitbell was refering to us as Team PG, , , and Iused all our names. They forced me  :-\ they asked if we fish in BC. Sorry guys but I got a little defensive, , , & I had to stand up for us. WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?  >:(
8)whiskey 8)

Whiskey:
Terry thanks for the info the environment canada site, it is awesome, ,. , ,now a part on my favorites. . . Terry you are awesome , , , now please keep it coming. Teach me oH great one! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version