Canada > Ice Fishing North West Territories

Winter Camping North of 60*

<< < (2/7) > >>

Drifter_016:

--- Quote from: mud_n_fun on Jan 19, 2009, 06:03 PM ---What an adventure! Way cool!

--- End quote ---
Yeah, it's warmed up about 10 degrees since Sunday morning. It was a high of -9C and low of -12C on Saturday.

TGF:
Awesome report bud. Definately crazy sleeping on ice. Snow bank on shore is much quieter. You only have to sleep on the ice once then never again. Looks like you got the right 4 season tent for it. Glad you made it home safe. Got room for another adventurer one time?

Drifter_016:

--- Quote from: TGF on Jan 19, 2009, 06:25 PM ---Awesome report bud. Definately crazy sleeping on ice. Snow bank on shore is much quieter. You only have to sleep on the ice once then never again. Looks like you got the right 4 season tent for it. Glad you made it home safe. Got room for another adventurer one time?

--- End quote ---

Any time Terry, I could use some one to motivate me!!!!   ;D
Come on up in March lot's of ice, sun, warm and long days.
Don't forget the sunscreen and sun glasses!!!!   :tipup:

bigredonice:
I'm jealous.  Very jealous.  I wish we had that kind of wilderness around here.  It looks like it was quite the adventure!

Got Ice?:
 Now that is what I call a good time. I can't wait to get back to the land of the pole. Sometimes I feel like a fox fearing for his pelt down hear in Northeast. Sure miss those endless summer days and long cold winter nights. ;D ;D Good luck fishing! :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version