Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 70078 times)

Offline BassyThumb

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #60 on: Feb 13, 2012, 02:39 PM »
I, BassyThumb do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

A bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work!

"Everyone ought to believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing"

Offline floater10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • FLOATER
« Reply #61 on: Feb 14, 2012, 09:12 PM »
I, floater10, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline jplp

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Keep your line tight
« Reply #62 on: Feb 16, 2012, 09:18 AM »
I, Jeff Pedersen, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #63 on: Oct 06, 2012, 06:53 PM »
We've got some new members, make sure to take the oath!!

Offline nute7810

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • OFFICIAL LURKER.....of the Bikini Ice Fishing Team
« Reply #64 on: Oct 06, 2012, 07:06 PM »

I, Steve, nute7810, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Hard Water Statesman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #65 on: Nov 01, 2012, 08:07 AM »
I, Hard Water Statesman, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

(take the space out of the first img)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

Offline rellison8

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #66 on: Nov 06, 2012, 01:36 PM »
I, Randy Ellison, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline hookemhard

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #67 on: Nov 09, 2012, 08:31 PM »
I, Hookemhard, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline graybeard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #68 on: Nov 10, 2012, 09:11 AM »
I, Graybeard, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
I'd rather be :icefish:

Offline mjmeyer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #69 on: Nov 10, 2012, 08:00 PM »
I, mjmeyer, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the ice looking like an idiot.

Offline medic3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #70 on: Nov 25, 2012, 05:43 PM »
I, Medic3 (Bill R), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline mikeremus

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #71 on: Nov 27, 2012, 09:18 AM »
I, Michael Remus, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline BRIFISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #72 on: Dec 02, 2012, 07:42 AM »
I,Brifish, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline shessenius

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #73 on: Dec 18, 2012, 08:12 PM »

I, shessenius, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Smitherz24

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #74 on: Jan 02, 2013, 09:48 AM »
I, Smitherz24 (Christopher Smith), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
"Go afield with good attitude, and with respect for the wildlife you hunt, and the forests and fields in which you walk." -- Fred Bear

Offline 26perch

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #75 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:29 PM »

I, 26 perch, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

I also swear to never to keep my namesake

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #76 on: Sep 22, 2013, 12:21 PM »
Don't forget to take the pledge!! I think I'll make a new logo this year, have it up in a bit.

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #77 on: Sep 22, 2013, 12:41 PM »
Go Iowegian's!! ;D

Offline Coleman_Moore

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Iowa fishing and hunting
« Reply #78 on: Oct 17, 2013, 12:31 PM »
I, Coleman Moore, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline J_Jaacks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #79 on: Nov 08, 2013, 06:55 PM »
Just popped in here for curiosity. A new logo would be sweet.

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #80 on: Nov 10, 2013, 09:14 AM »
Computer is down right now, as soon as I'm back on line I'll throw one together.

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #81 on: Nov 11, 2013, 08:20 AM »

I, NEWLEE do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline iceman1267

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #82 on: Nov 11, 2013, 05:32 PM »
I, hockeyboy(JIm Kasak)do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline swade13

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #83 on: Nov 23, 2013, 04:22 PM »
I, swade13, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

swade13

Offline jumbo chaser

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • never to cold to fish not cold enough!!
« Reply #84 on: Nov 23, 2013, 06:15 PM »
How do I get that to go on mine?????
Never to many short poles

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #85 on: Nov 24, 2013, 03:09 PM »
Check back to the first post in the thread, I pasted the code there, make sure to take the space out where I say. You go to your forum profile and paste it there.

Offline jayfk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #86 on: Dec 03, 2013, 09:42 PM »
I, jayfk, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline ncraun35

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #87 on: Dec 09, 2013, 12:15 AM »
I, ncraun35, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline bigtt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #88 on: Dec 11, 2013, 02:03 PM »

I,  big t , do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Hotmu

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #89 on: Dec 13, 2013, 07:39 PM »
I, Hotmu, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.