The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: ready!!  (Read 1184 times)

Offline NONYA

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Smak em and stackem!
ready!!
« on: Dec 10, 2008, 08:48 PM »
Ran out of room in the garage so I erected the new shanty in the living room,now all I need is ICE!!

Offline pickledpike

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: ready!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2008, 09:35 PM »
Nice, i checked to make sure my quickfish was still in working order the same way yesterday.  My  girlfriend was a little peeved when she was trying to watch tv around me.

Offline ah gee bobba

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2008, 11:03 AM »
I had to go out and check to see if my shanty was still in the garage as yours looks exactly like mine, bench seat and all.  Good Luck to you this season! :thumbsup:

Offline icechick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2008, 11:39 AM »
I am ready but not ready at the same time.
We still have to reline all poles, make some new rod holders and check out the shanty.

This up coming cold spell could do the trick for getting us out on the ice though ;D

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2008, 12:21 PM »
just took inventory on my equipment and also carved a new decoy had problems with the power auger a jiffywhitelightning tore down the carb cleaned the plug mixed some gas 24:1 like it says on the side of the engine ran like garbage screwed around and screwed around finally got online and went to this here great website did some searching and came up with a solution!!!! get some synthetic 2 stroke oil mix it 80:1 and have a nice day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  o yea high to everybody I ve been lurking due to computer problems then I forgot my password till just now  ::) ::) ::) and mr marty  I finally made it to pamida last spring and the large tipups were gone but I will keep checking this winter     was there week ago and nothing yet but i will keep fishing for tipups  ;D ;D ;D ;D  and also got some orange reflective tape from billings construction supply  or BCS just like the stuff you guys had but only bright reflective orange :o :o :o :o :o they make construction signs and sometimes have extra pieces or you can buy a roll

Offline cuznalfy

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Location Mt.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 12, 2008, 10:59 AM »
ready to go tuned up the auger ran it for awhile tipups ready, shack ,ready bring on the ice ;D

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #6 on: Dec 12, 2008, 11:37 AM »
nice deer in the backround!

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 12, 2008, 07:30 PM »
just took inventory on my equipment and also carved a new decoy had problems with the power auger a jiffywhitelightning tore down the carb cleaned the plug mixed some gas 24:1 like it says on the side of the engine ran like garbage screwed around and screwed around finally got online and went to this here great website did some searching and came up with a solution!!!! get some synthetic 2 stroke oil mix it 80:1 and have a nice day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  o yea high to everybody I ve been lurking due to computer problems then I forgot my password till just now  ::) ::) ::) and mr marty  I finally made it to pamida last spring and the large tipups were gone but I will keep checking this winter     was there week ago and nothing yet but i will keep fishing for tipups  ;D ;D ;D ;D  and also got some orange reflective tape from billings construction supply  or BCS just like the stuff you guys had but only bright reflective orange :o :o :o :o :o they make construction signs and sometimes have extra pieces or you can buy a roll
Good to see You`re back again.Was kinda wondering if You was O.K.
Thanks for checking on those tipups for Me.Maby they`ll have them again this year.

"Every hour spent fishing is NOT taken from ones life"Quote from Grant Boyson

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.