The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Year end IS Gathering - O'Connor's Restaurant, Worcester - April 19th...sign up!  (Read 22417 times)

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Brian

Let us know here on the thread when OConners is confirmed....gettin kinda quiet around here...looks like 30 people?

Let me know if you needanything...Karl

Offline EscapeIsNever

• Team IceShanty Regular
never got a chance to call this weekend, but will monday or tuesday, so the sign up is still open...haha.

karl, should not be a problem at all to get a reservation...its looking good!  we have 30-32 people signed up right now...32 would include moosehunter bill and his wife...just waiting for his response to make it 32

NEF!

Brian

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
sounds good Brian....get ready for the ressie...K

Offline EscapeIsNever

• Team IceShanty Regular
ok...we have a room for 35 people!!  she hinted that ordering off the menu for 35 people would be VERY tough and confusing...haha.  so, they suggested a couple different things...see below (i think the buffet would be best...).  please let me know what you guys prefer...thanks!!

NEF!

Brian

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
the dinner buffet looks fine to me...18.99 not bad....figure 25 bucks a head with tip (unless its included)...

alot easier to chip in 25 a head and not worry about individual tabs.....

of course, we can just run up a booze tab and split up afterwards....K

enormous beef,mushroom and guiness pie, chicken parm and baked scrod.....yum

hey brian...i was thinking about some appetizer platters...maybe a cheese and cracker, wings...or something...PM me....my treat...K

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
I didn't see any Baked Growler dumplings or Beef Growleropoff?  ;D ;D ;D

The dinner buffet looks fine to me!

- Porter

Offline bigbry068

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 buffet if fine with me , I bring one fishing half the time anyway
youngest  G.O.D.S. member (grumpy old dudes)

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Guys

keep in mind we have to pick three entrees, one from each section...I suggested some in my previous thread but speak up if you want something different...K

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
Where are the fish an chips? 
, , ,

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
looks like they are not on buffet menu but I am sure you can order some up...

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
i would be content with a good ole guiness pie...

burp lenz
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Offline JDiPerrio

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the dinner buffet sounds good to me, think we should get some appitizers while we wait for the buffet to be ready though  :)
John

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I agree John...Im on it....my treat..K

Offline EscapeIsNever

• Team IceShanty Regular
my picks are the shepard's pie, chicken francais, and baked schrod...

so let's do the buffet...sounds good!  i'll order the three that get the most votes...the buffet also includes salad and soup (which is usually clam chowder on weekends which is incredible)

NEF!

Brian

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ok i could have alot more guys i will find out today so,hold some spots. ;)
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
Guys

keep in mind we have to pick three entrees, one from each section...I suggested some in my previous thread but speak up if you want something different...K

Hi Gentlemen!  You to porterofski ;)

I'm all in with the:

Baked Salmon and Schrod
Shepards Pie
Chicken Parm with Penne

But I am not fussy... ;D

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
Lamb Kabobs
Guinness Pie
Crab and Rock Shrimp Cakes.

I'll toss in for some Irish Nachos too
, , ,

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
guiness pie
sesame chicken
crab cakes
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Offline justlooking9

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sounds great....

Baked Salmon and Schrod
enormous beef,mushroom and guiness pie
Chicken Parm with Penne

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Very good point CC...

Lets get it out on the table now before we order anything...Brian...you r thoughts?

Maybe a buffet for those that want to do it and the others order off the menu?...

Or maybe we revisit off the menu for everyone and see what O'Connors thinks?....

K

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
Very good point CC...

Lets get it out on the table now before we order anything...Brian...you r thoughts?

Maybe a buffet for those that want to do it and the others order off the menu?...

Or maybe we revisit off the menu for everyone and see what O'Connors thinks?....

K

Or 20 orders of Fish and Chips....
, , ,

Offline EscapeIsNever

• Team IceShanty Regular
maybe we could do the buffet for those who want it....and others can order off the menu.  how many people would do the buffet over the menu?  having 15-30 different checks come out would be a hassle i think...and also nevermind having 30 meals come out at once...

NEF!

Brian

Offline EscapeIsNever

• Team IceShanty Regular
there will be enough buffalo chicken tenders and potato pizza for everyone....courtesy of someone from this forum (not me...haha)! :thumbsup:

NEF!

Brian

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Brian

lets try to get a headcount of buffet guys vs. off the menu and we can make it work but everyone needs to decide and post if they want the buffet or off the menu ahead of time...

Guys and Gals....lets all respond to your desires this coming week so we can make plans...Brian...if you  dont mind, tally the votes...it all looksgood to me but looks like guiness pie is oneof them... ;)

We also have to decide 3 buffet choices...looks like there are mixed opinions...

Sincerely,

The appetizer guy...Karl

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
Brian

lets try to get a headcount of buffet guys vs. off the menu and we can make it work but everyone needs to decide and post if they want the buffet or off the menu ahead of time...

Guys and Gals....lets all respond to your desires this coming week so we can make plans...Brian...if you  dont mind, tally the votes...it all looksgood to me but looks like guiness pie is oneof them... ;)

We also have to decide 3 buffet choices...looks like there are mixed opinions...

Sincerely,

The appetizer guy...Karl

You dudes and Flaggs! Whatssssssssssssssssup!

Ok, here's the dealio...... I vote for the buffet with Bahed Salmon & Shrod, Shepards Pie and the Chicken Parm w/ Penne - should cover most of you coconuts ;D ;D

Brylo, If the vote is close... Jenna and I would be more than happy to order off of the menu. To us, it's more important to to see more of you attend than to be turned off due to a large $$$ committment. Good point CC :P :laugh: 

In terms of O'Connors, they deal with large parties very often - I know for a fact. They'll figure it out. We are there to chill and bust on Flaggs ;D ;) And for libations of course.... buwah.... burp.... later! - Porterguese   

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
I'm in no matter what.   I'll order a dinner or hit the buffet :flex: :flex:. I'll also sponser some irish nachos for the team.  We can go to a bar and get 20 #3's from McDonalds for all I care.... as long as there is a fillet o fish involved :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icefish:
, , ,

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
chicken tenders and potato pizza apps on me and some irish nachos from newbraintree...

brian...make the call on the buffet choices and those that pick from menu can do so..lets give it a week....K

Offline GOT PIKE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GO GODS
I'll have a pint of Guinness theres eating an drinkin on that...    We're easy what ever is most poplar.
Work is for people that don't know how to fish.........

Offline JDiPerrio

• Team IceShanty Maniac
either works for me but if we end up doing the buffet i would choose the chicken parm and penne, but either way ill be there. Anyon still finding safe ice around here

Offline EscapeIsNever

• Team IceShanty Regular
seems like the guinness pie, baked schrod, and chicken parm/penne are the most popular....sound good for everyone?  i'll be in alabama until next week (monday-friday), so i will tally everyone's choice (buffet vs menu) 1 week from this saturday.  karl, would you mind calling oconnors and telling them about the appetizers?  we are group ice shanty on the 19th in their book....thanks!!

NEF!

Brian

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.