Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1632196 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9150 on: Jun 24, 2017, 04:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Not a lot going on here today. The girls made it back from their trip yesterday and spent the afternoon sleeping. They had an excellent time even with all the rain they encountered. They never hooked any monster fish, but had action on just about every lake they tried. The biggest bass they got was 19", and biggest northern was 30", the numbers of fish caught were pretty impressive. Today they need to go to Fleet Farm and replenish a bunch of plastics, and start thinking about back to work on Monday :%$#!:

I have a couple of side jobs to bid, one I have been putting off and another that just came in. There is a guy that has been giving my number out and he has sent some nice jobs my way. The nice part is that he does all the clean up and wants all the wood, all I have to do it get things knocked down.

Good Morning mr.clean :thumbsup: Sounds like your Nephew is well on his way in preparation through life's journey. You should be proud!

Hope you all have an excellent Saturday  :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9151 on: Jun 24, 2017, 05:36 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Marv, Morning Everyone,
  First post didn't make it through, hopefully this will...maybe it's the weather?
  The air is so heavy this morning with humidity here, reminds me of Florida again.  69*  with humidity in the mid 90% range, dew point in the 70's...high of 80 on the Hill today...some showers passing through this am.

Marv...sounds like the ladies had a great trip less the weather, congrats to them!   :clap: :thumbsup:   Good luck with the bids today! Hope you can kick that cold soon, summer colds always seem to be the worst.
  Steve...Congratulation s to your nephew on his graduation, awards, and scholarship...most excellent!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  Its pretty enjoyable hearing all the different noise makers go off each graduates family and friends make...a family at one of my sons graduation all stood up and had goose calls honking like I've never heard before.. :roflmao:
  Tom..best wishes to the newlyweds today!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2/Wally...nice job on the walleyes, glad you both got on some biters!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope that cooler weather sticks around there for a bit. Any chance of catching a Cubs game at Wrigley Field while you're there? Awesome park and lively fans....might be best not to wear a Met's cap!   :nono: ;D
  Mr. Ninja...nice score on the rods, hope they serve you well also!   :thumbsup:

Had a headlight go out yesterday on my truck, so that's on the list first thing this morning. It's amazing what they do with these newer vehicles to keep the average person from being able to or preventing the attempt of fixing even the simplest of problems, incredible.
  Not much on the agenda, one small job to look at myself today....cawfee's on! Will check in later on to see how everyone's doing!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9152 on: Jun 24, 2017, 06:02 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....glad to hear the girls made it home ok  :clap:  oh the end of vacation back to work Monday blues  :'( :pinch: :nono: :%$#!:   :roflmao:  hope you can shake that bug soon  ;)
Eddie....car makers definitely don't want the average joe doing their own repairs anymore  :nono:  humidity is supposed to let up later today, we'll see  @)
TT....enjoy the wedding and time spent with family  :thumbsup:
H2L....water temp here was 70* - 72* and the bite was definitely better mid day, guess the eyes aren't as "sun shy" as one would think  @) ::)
MrC....sounds like you have good reason to be a proud uncle  :clap: :thumbsup: best of luck to your nephew as he continues his education  ;)
IFF.....how goes the close out  at work  ???

Not much going on here today.....was planning on mowing, but Mother Nature has blessed us with MORE rain so guess the mowing will have to wait  :P 

Have a good day whatever's on the agenda. Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9153 on: Jun 24, 2017, 06:40 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's clear and sunny here and the humidity left us yesterday a high of 90* expected around here! I was able to
                   get the garage floor painted and it dried in no time!
                           Eddie.......I don't necessarily think they don't want you to work on vehicles, I think that there is so much new
                   stuff in them that they cram it all in the same space. I had the same problem with my last truck, I had to remove
                   the windshield washer fluid reservoir to change the right headlight and the battery to change the left one! :cookoo:
                   My brother share a box with nine other friends, the season tickets are getting out of site in price, now they are $160
                   a seat and he just got word that they are going to be moved farther away from their 4th row seats and in 2019 they
                   are going to $400 a seat. With his mobility problem we won't be going to the park but I have in the past!
                           Steve.......Congrats to your nephew on graduating and his future education plans! :clap: Where are you moving
                   to?
                           Marv........Good luck with the job scoping. :flex: I bet you're glad the girls are back!
                           Tom......Enjoy the wedding!
                           WW.......Maybe later today you can get the mowing done!
                           I hope everyone has a great Saturday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9154 on: Jun 24, 2017, 07:15 AM »
Two counties that got in on that heavy rain were declared disaster areas yesterday. Serious damage from all of that rain. Our lake is back up from what we got. They have to pump water in it all summer to keep the level up. Luckily we were on the south edge of those storms.

Sounds like a good day for a wedding. It is only 58* and the humidity is down. Only in the 70's today. It is not going to be one of those fancy weddings. No tuxes just plain old suits for the groom and grooms men. I told my daughter in law not to expect to see this old man in a suit and tie. 

I am with all of you on the way cars are built these days. A person can hardly fix anything on them these days. I had a starter go bad this week. No way could I get it changed with out having it on a lift. On my 75 ford van I could change the starter out in around 10 minutes. Years ago I was in a Ford dealers ship and noticed a mechanic friend was changing out a motor in a car. He was dropping the motor ut the bottom of the car. So much for shade tree mechanics.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9155 on: Jun 24, 2017, 08:54 AM »
Good Morning all High of 68* today, I'll take it. Sure won't have to run the A/C.  More discounts happening, at work.  Should be a busy day.  Was about to put the seed out for the doves and see the smaller birds putting the run on a hawk, will grab my lunch and head into work in a few

Good Day to all.

Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9156 on: Jun 24, 2017, 10:42 AM »
Good morning. A little cooler and a breeze today.
WW, I have caught most of my walleyes during the day. Haven't night fished in years. Many of those overcast, walleye chop days have been a bust where bright sun, no wind days have produced very well. Most is how you fish and if the fish are active while you are there.

Had to take the wife down to NewYork Presbyterian last night. It seems that the check-up on Tuesday showed an area in the lung that they didn't like. She does have a cold but it may be the infection she had earlier this year. To be on the safe side they wanted the PICC line back in her and back on the IV. They couldn't do it up here until Monday so off to NYC at 9pm last night. I got back home at 4am. They kept her down there to get her going on the IV and on Monday will go into the lung to check it out. We already had an appointment for that next Wed so that will be done with. The doctor calls all these things "bumps in the road". I know every bump on the Thruway.

Not doing much today but resting...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9157 on: Jun 24, 2017, 11:44 AM »
H2L....OMG that was quite the trip to be starting at 9 pm  :o :o :o  glad you made it home safe & sound  :)  thoughts & prayers to your wife for a speedy & full recovery from the latest "bump"  ;)

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #9158 on: Jun 24, 2017, 12:28 PM »
H2L, my thoughts and prayers remain with you and your wife...
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9159 on: Jun 24, 2017, 01:11 PM »
Prayers and Good wishes H2l

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9160 on: Jun 24, 2017, 01:17 PM »

X2 on the Prayers and good wishes for you and your wife!

IW

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #9161 on: Jun 24, 2017, 03:59 PM »
X3  Prayers and good wishes coming from my direction also!!

OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9162 on: Jun 24, 2017, 11:20 PM »
Evening All, X4 H2.  Went to bring the seed plate and had just enough to draw a bead on the Rat that was at the plate.  Scratch 1 rat  ;D.  Still unpacking items that have never been in our store.  ::)  Really low quality stuff  ::)  I couldn't resist, customer ask for a starter fishing pole, he left with the 2 piece bamboo pole  ;D :woot: :roflmao:

Need to be home before 3 to sell the old topper from my small pickup.  Will be joining another boat to troll some cranks and see if we can connect with some of the suspending eyes at first light.

Early pillow time for me, been a long day.  Mrs called to tell me she dropped her partial denture and broke it, So will be an early appointment Tuesday as I will be working Monday. to get it fixed.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9163 on: Jun 25, 2017, 04:50 AM »
Good Sunday Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 58* this am, high of 76 expected for the Hilltowns today.
  H2...thoughts and prayers sent for your wife Sir. Hope you caught up on some rest, that must have been a difficult trip at that hour.
  Bud...good luck with the fishing today, nice shot!!  The bamboo pole? You must have been a car salesman at one time.... ;D
  Tom...sounds like the weather was perfect yesterday for the wedding! Hope it went well and everyone had a great time! Congrats to the newlyweds!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...the headlight bulb replacement wasn't too awful a job, only had to remove the air filter box/assembly to get at it, required a Torx screwdriver. That's crazy about the ticket prices, wow!! Hope all is well and your brother is making steady progress with his recovery!   :thumbsup:

Passed on fishing this morning...realized I forgot to charge my trolling motor battery after the last trip and didn't feel like rowing...have a 4 day weekend coming up next week so I'll hold off till then.
  Some yard work this morning and a trip to the transfer station, after that...believe it will be one of those kick back and take it easy days.
  Cawfee's on....scrambled, over easy, or sunny side up?    ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9164 on: Jun 25, 2017, 05:12 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:
Too bad on the battery charge Eddie. I know what you mean about the rowing, it has a tendency to become work lol I bet you are looking forward to the long weekend :clap:. Have a good day Sir!

Not much going on here today, everyone is in getting back to work mode. The wife will still take every Friday off until Memorial Day so that will help.

Hope everyone hitting the water has some luck :thumbsup: keep safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9165 on: Jun 25, 2017, 05:23 AM »

Good Morning Bud, Eddie ER's,
                          It's a clear morning and 65* out high of 78* here in Chicago land cooler by the lake!
                          Bud........I'm surprised of you taking advantage of a guy with a bamboo pole, maybe it's an antique! ::)
                          Eddie......Today is a good day to relax for the work week ahead, I'm sure you all have a busy week lined
                  up at the capital! :flex: My brother will probably not renew his season tickets after next year, it's getting way
                  out of hand. When he first got the box he was the only owner and the tickets were $5000, it would be almost
                  $40000 a person in 2019! :cookoo: I'm sure with the Cubs winning the Series had something to do with the increase! ???
                         Tom.......Tell us about the wedding anything funny happen?
                         WS.........How did the scoping go yesterday are you going to do the jobs? How are the girls holding up after
                  their week at "The Shack" I bet they don't want to go back to work tomorrow!
                         Wally......Are you and the Mr. hitting the road on the Harley today?
                         Today my brother is going to venture up the stairs that he fell down to put him where he is, it should be
                  interesting to see how he does. On Friday I caught him looking up at them, the first time since he's been home!
                  I will be right behind him with a belt around his torso to control his moves!
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing or whatever you do on Sunday!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9166 on: Jun 25, 2017, 06:33 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....love the bamboo pole  :roflmao: :thumbsup: hope you find some willing fish  ;)
IW....good luck to you and your brother on the stair climb  :flex:  I imagine it looks somewhat like Mt Everest to your brother  :o no bike (Kawasaki) rides yet, still waiting on replacement parts  :-\
WS.... I used to do the 3 day weekend bit all summer too when I was working  ;)2  hope you all have a relaxing and enjoyable day  @)
Eddie...hope this coming week passes quickly for you  :) 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9167 on: Jun 25, 2017, 06:37 AM »
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. She calls it her vacation room with a view. I'll take the lake and the hills. Nice cool 51 this morning. I am sure the lake will be a zoo today. Lots of sailboats were out yesterday....Have a good Sunday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #9168 on: Jun 25, 2017, 07:26 AM »
Good Sunday morning everyone!! 
H2l, hope the wife is doing well!!
Eddie, sounds like a nice laid back day hope u enjoy it sir!
WS, hope your about over the illness,sounds lie the girls had a good fishing trip.
IFF, sorry to hear about the wife's dental issue. Hope u found some hungry fishes.
IW, hope tucker continues to do well with the PT. Good luck with the stairs today!!
WW,  was glad to read there weren't any injuries in the bike/deer collision. Hope u slam some hungry fishes next time out.
Icefisher45, you must be stoked to be back to work. Enjoy your sunday.
Tom, hope the wedding was a blast,congrats to the newly weds.

Sorry I haven't posted lately but really not much to talk about. Work is busy busy and continues to pour in. We are going to try to put off hiring sny extra help till next year but we may have to bring in some extra help this summer. Still haven't been able to get out fishing,but hope to soon! Little league is officially over for us. Our team ended up finishing in 1st place with a record of 13-3, the kids came along way from where they were at the beginning of the season. By the last game on Thursday they were turning double plays and playing like professionals. It was neat to see the improvement in all our players.we have 5 of 11 kids heading to the allstars. The league had asked myself and our head coach if we wanted to help with the allstars,sadly we declined....just to busy at this point, but the league was very impressed with the way we managed our team, and hope to have us coach again next year....we will see.
Well better get at it we are putting the kids to work today, we have a few lawns to mow and have to prep a gravel driveway thats getting redone tmrw.
Hope everyone and there families continue to do well and hope every one stays safe!! Have a great day all!!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9169 on: Jun 25, 2017, 09:16 AM »
The wedding went off with out a hitch. The weather could not have been better as it was out side. Even sitting in the sun it was not hot. The seating at the wedding were logs that had been split on a band saw and varnished. They actually were quite comfortable. I got to see a lot of people I have not seen in years. The grooms men bought suits for what they would have spent on renting a tux. Smart move. The reception was held in two old barns. They had been power washed from top to bottom so they were very clean. The owners of the venue had just bought the place a couple of years ago so they have put a lot of work in making it a great place.

One young man that was taking video came up to me and introduced him self. He lived almost next door to my son until they moved to the country 15 years ago. It was great to see his family again.

I noticed tears in the brides brothers eyes quite a few times. They are very close.

MW  It sounds like getting off the road for work has been a good move as it sounds like you are keeping busy. It is always better being able to be at home every night. 

Eddie I do not take my boat out on holiday weekends unless it is during the now wake time we have on our lake. To many idiots running wild.

IW I am glad to here your brother is making good strides in his recovery.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9170 on: Jun 25, 2017, 09:20 AM »
Good Morning ER's nice story about the little league team. Sounded like great season with great coaches and kids. Hope the ones invited to All Stars make the team and go deep through the tournaments. H2L hope your wife gets the all clear soon best wishes and prayers to you both. Did I read Dom's a DEAD HEAD   REALLY WOW     The daughters grad party went off well. We probably had about 100. Time to play for a bit now. IFF hope the wife gets a new replacement at the dental visit. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9171 on: Jun 25, 2017, 12:51 PM »
MW.....nice to hear from you, congrats on a great little league season  :thumbsup: :clap:
TT...sounds like the wedding was a success :clap: :clap: wishing them many happy years together
OG...glad to hear your daughter's party went well also  :thumbsup: :clap: best of luck to her as she moves forward
H2L....good that your wife can keep her sense of humor despite all she's been thru, one tough lady for sure  :flex: :bow:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9172 on: Jun 25, 2017, 01:43 PM »
Lots of boat traffic, some were running full tilt where they shouldn't have, like behind the no wake areas. :cookoo: :%$#!:  Caught a few short eyes, and brought home one legal one for supper.  Nice day on the water with yet another cool front moving through  Other boats fared better than we did running bottom bouncers with night crawlers.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9173 on: Jun 25, 2017, 02:35 PM »
Good afternoon folks. Hunts2long wishing your wife a quick recovery form her "bump in the road" .  Bart nice to see you dropping in feel free to join us more often sir.
Mealworm good work with the little league team .  :clap: :thumbsup: Sounds like league officials are impressed with the job you and other coach did with the kids.
Old Goat congratulations to your daughter. May she have continued success at college .
Mr.Turkey sounds like you enjoyed the wedding , Congratulations to the newlyweds. May they have many happy years together.
Wallyworld may the replacement parts arrive soon so you and Mr.WW can enjoy some more Summer "Bike" rides. Good luck if fishing this week.  Any plans for the grandchildren to visit you now that school year is over?
IFF guess your store is sold out of "Kiddie Snoopy,Barbie,GI Joe combos.  :whistle: :roflmao: To bad you could not talk him into a split bamboo fly rod. May your wife's denture be repairable.
Ice Wanderer to answer your question I'm staying in New Windsor moving from a three bedroom single family house to a one bedroom condo. Hope all went well with the stair climbing today. Between the Cubs World Series win and current day player salaries ticket prices were going to increase, wonder what the building with bleachers on roof by ballpark charges per seat.
Whopper Stopper did you get either of the side jobs ? Nice deal with you only having to take down the trees.
Eddie enjoy the relaxed day at home.

Thank you all for the kind words about my nephew. Be safe and Have a pleasant evening.
Steve

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9174 on: Jun 25, 2017, 02:58 PM »
We just came back from town. We came back a different road. We were really shocked. The creek that goes through town is higher than I have ever seen it. There is a small park with a flowing well. The whole parking lot is under water and it is almost up to the road on one side. I have never seen it this high even with spring run off from snow melt.

We have had pop up showers all day but nothing to cause this. There must have been some real rain up stream. The temperature has continued to drop all day. No complaints with that happening. 

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9175 on: Jun 25, 2017, 10:44 PM »
Yo Steve, the other way around, he took the bamboo pole.  When I described how simple to use, and like my fishing partner agreed, we think we have probably caught more fish with those, when we were young, that most that are starting out today ever will.  Oh and yes we got more barbie, spiderman, frozen. snow white, kids combos in, and unboxed than we ever had in all three of the stores I have worked at in the past 5 years.

Sheeze, just watched for the first time, "The Manchurian Candidate"......better late than never ::)  Liked the ending  ;D
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9176 on: Jun 26, 2017, 01:53 AM »
Good Morning everyone, looks like it's going to be a nice day. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.  :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9177 on: Jun 26, 2017, 03:08 AM »
Good Morning 45, Good Morning Everyone :bow:

I didn’t realize the seats were that expensive IW. I hope the stair climbing went well, your brother sounds like a real fighter :thumbsup:

Have a good week Eddie! Hope the boat is all set for some serious fishing for next weekend :clap: Wishing you a safe week Sir!

WW you get the grass cut ? Hope you two find yourselves on the boat before the week is over :thumbsup:

MW, nice to see you post and hear about some of  the things you have going on. Congratulations on the team! You have to be very proud of the kids. Glad to hear the work keeps coming in! Hope you get a chance to drown a worm one of these days.

Bud, nice to hear you made it fishing. Tough luck with the wives denture hope it’s an easy fix.

OG Congratulations on your daughters party, glad it all went well.

Mr.clean good luck with the move Sir! A one bedroom condo will be a change for you. Hope you have plenty of room for all your fishing gear :thumbsup:

Yesterday I locked up a very nice side job and past on another. I just didn’t have the equipment for the one job and the guy didn’t have the budget for me to bring equipment from work. Most of our day was laid back. I did pressure wash part of the house and mowed the lawn.

Time to fire up the old Buick and point it south. I am sure I will be greeted with a big list being next week will be short.

Good luck to all fishing! Stay safe.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9178 on: Jun 26, 2017, 03:37 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  Caim and clear 51* this am, high of 70 today with some rain possible this afternoon.
  I-45...have a safe day out in the field today Sir!
  MW...Congratulations on the 1st place victory and best wishes to the All Star team, that's so awesome!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  Glad to hear you're staying busy and hope the work continues to flow in!
  Jeff...how did the stair climb go for your brother?
  Marv...hope you and the ladies enjoyed the weekend! I'm sure heading back to work for them won't be high on the priority list after fishing all week...have a safe day in the jungle Sir!
  Tom...sounds like the wedding was wonderful, wishing them many happy years together also!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...best wishes on your move! That had to be a very difficult decision to make....hope it all works well.   :thumbsup:
  Bud...glad you got on some fish!
  Wally...good luck today if you're heading out!
  OG...the party sounds like it went well, best wishes to your daughter with college!

Spent a nice day yesterday with the family. My son Mike stopped by with his wife and children and their 1 year old beagle...it was her birthday. We had a few balloons, party hats for the dogs and a doggy cake they all enjoyed after singing Happy Birthday....good stuff!   ;D
   Back to the marble today, nice cool temperatures will make things go better! 
  Cawfee's on...will check back later to see how everyone's doing today!

Morning Marv....congrats on the side job! 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9179 on: Jun 26, 2017, 06:42 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           Another nice looking morning out, it's only going to be in the 70's here!
                           Eddie........The party for the dog sounds like fun, I hope he got some good presents! :woot:
                           Marv........That one tree job sounds like a big one, I hope the tree isn't leaning toward the guys house
                   where it might fall on it in a storm! ???
                           Steve......Did you own the house you are living in or renting, I hope you have room at the condo for your ice
                  gear! :flex:
                           Wally......I hope you and the Mr. are heading out after some more fishing today.
                           My brothers climb went well, at first going up the railing was on his left side so his right leg, his strongest was
                  the lead leg, but half way up there is a landing so his left leg became the lead leg and it isn't quite as strong to
                  pull his weight up, I had to kind of lift up on his torso belt to help. He took a shower which must have felt good instead
                  of the sponge baths he has been giving himself!, Going down was a lot easier! It's a good thing that his house in
                  Florida is on one floor!
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday, the start of another work week, either at work or out wetting a line!

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.