New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Re: Sodus Bay/Wayne  (Read 3278 times)

Offline lewis743

• IceShanty Rookie
  • insearch of the perfect ice...... anyone??????
Re: Sodus Bay/Wayne
« Reply #30 on: Dec 07, 2007, 06:27 PM »
so the ice is not fishable yet at least we are making some progress.....  it won't be long till we are all out there having a blast again..  thanks for all the input and if you are the one who can't wait i hope that you are safe about it.....  see you all on the ice..  by the way ahve any of you ever fished Camp ditmar in phelps????  great for pike
Wish I could get laid off during the "Winter",....  Working sucks

Offline fatbellyperch

• IceShanty Rookie
  • We're killin'em in here!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: Dec 08, 2007, 08:08 PM »
bshird   if you didn't see it Pokerman said he was gonna cool off a few posts back and we all have forgiven him and he is entitled to his opinion just as muich as I am entitled to keeping legal fish so please do not add to the mess adn keep a dead topic going.

How much is frozen now guys..  last post int eh reports and conditions says up o the island has it grown much more?  and is that island Eagle island?  will be checking theeports and conditions I hope to hit it after new years.   

I don't know why so many people stress that the ice is not safe. anyone with any intelligence should be able to know that ice does not go from open water to safe ice in a few days when the temps are near freezing.  If they are going to go in they wiol do it no matter how much we yell so its natures way of weeding out the gene pool.  No I don't want to see anyone go either but it gets old..  Taht should be in the GOMS  thread lol......   LAte ice and early ice is different becasue late ice can be afe then not safe early ice.. JUST WAIT IT WILL COME...

man I want ice its making a grumpy old man and I am yougn!!! lol  and I cant type.. GL all and tight lines

Use spell check you'll look a little smrter

Offline reubenpa

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Dec 08, 2007, 08:39 PM »
lol:)

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 08, 2007, 09:33 PM »
Use spell check you'll look a little smrter

And there's a typo in the statement making fun of the guy that didn't use spellcheck. :laugh: Sorry FBP, I just couldn't resist.

Offline reubenpa

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Dec 09, 2007, 01:18 PM »
btw what dos the spele chker do anyway!!! :)

I am a fast typer but my fingers get mixed up and I don't go check it again.. and it bothers people I know that......... sorry!!!!

Offline IrishIce99

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "I am number 1. All others are number 2 or lower."
« Reply #35 on: Dec 09, 2007, 01:48 PM »
yep, I'm the same way!
Support local bait and tackle shops --> Jay-Ve <br />   

Offline crappieloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • nnnnn......Ice
« Reply #36 on: Dec 29, 2007, 08:02 AM »
so the ice is not fishable yet at least we are making some progress.....  it won't be long till we are all out there having a blast again..  thanks for all the input and if you are the one who can't wait i hope that you are safe about it.....  see you all on the ice..  by the way ahve any of you ever fished Camp ditmar in phelps????  great for pike

We went a few years ago and got chased out by the ranger before we ever stepped out on the ice :callcops:!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.