New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Lifetime license  (Read 3322 times)

Offline buckclub

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lifetime license
« Reply #30 on: Oct 21, 2009, 08:21 AM »
Back 14 years ago when I got my lifetime sportsman they gave me a credit card type thing with my name, birthdate and said I was a lifetime liscense holder.  But it says that you still ahve to carry your valid hunting liscense with you.  Basically the card is just an added form of ID to have on you.  You should still carry your drivers lisence and vaild hunting lisence

Offline NORRM

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I see fish lurking about the chilly depths!!
« Reply #31 on: Oct 21, 2009, 09:47 AM »
That's what I'm talking about Buckclub. years ago they did a credit card thing along with the licence. the card was more of a sovenier type thing. They won't honor the card due to if you have run into trouble they have on file that you are not entitled to a licence renewal and won't send you the new licence with the tags for the game you harvest. They aren't coming to your home to take back the credit card so they don't honor it as a licence from year to year. Without harvest tags what do you have?  No licence
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day
Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in his shanty all day and drink BEER!!

Offline Irish Jigger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Oct 21, 2009, 10:12 AM »
I purchased mine on sept. 12 and up until last week I didn't receive my tags or license. I called them last monday and even though I changed my adress more than 7 years ago (actually I changed it a couple times in that time frame) they stilll had an adress that was 10+ years old as my mailing address. They did get me my tags by thursday and then a couple days ago I got the package they must have sent to the wrong place. I work for them so I know how bass akwards they can be but to take an address change and not change the mailing address  multiple times is just lazy. One of those address changes I actually did at the regional office when I had to go there to replace a lost license.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.