Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1636879 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15420 on: Apr 04, 2019, 03:41 PM »
The people that are taking the wood have a grapple on their Bobcat. They are going to put it on an existing brush pile for my b-i-l, which made everything pretty easy. I was glad I didn't have to go back up there with my chipper.

Every summer it seems a wave of trees get the wilt. My s-i-l at one time had about 100 oaks. I believe she is down to about 30 now.

I about spit my pop when you talked about the Latin class banquet :roflmao: :roflmao: I would have loved to see a film of that.

It was a treat for us to get headcheese to eat, noodles and gravy got a little old during the lean years.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15421 on: Apr 04, 2019, 04:07 PM »
Headcheese  ???   :nono:  my Dad used to eat that stuff all the time when I was a kid at home  :sick:  He was the ONLY one in the family that ate it   :sick:  gives me chills just thinking about it  :pinch:  glad you enjoyed it tho  ;D  :thumbsup:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15422 on: Apr 04, 2019, 05:43 PM »
A wise women once told me

"Free food is always a good thing"  ;D  :roflmao:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15423 on: Apr 04, 2019, 06:37 PM »
found out the upgrade I-Pilot sure works good.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: But all it could chase down was a stocker rainbow trout.  ;D
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15424 on: Apr 04, 2019, 10:01 PM »
Good evening , windy day here temperature reached low fifties felt like upper thirties.
Eddie hope the fishing improved if you got out after work. Property owner must like how you treat their land to let you fish there for years.
Ice Wanderer may today's surgery get you back on the road to less pain and more function in your shoulder.
Wallyworld hope all was well at your camp. Looking at weather this morning I saw parts of the South were having Severe thunder storms may want to check on things before your motorcycle trip.
Whopper Stopper glad things went well at your sisters and neighbor is helping with brush clean up saving you a return trip. Sounds like you were well feed by your sister. My paternal grandfather enjoyed Head Cheese. Here his a pork product dish you folks in the Mid West may not have heard of Scrapple made from pork scraps mixed with corn meal to bind things together the shaped into loafs. The loafs are cut into slices which a fried and the served with other breakfast items like pancakes and eggs. This dish is popular in parts of Northeastern PA. and restaurants in Capt. Jim's section of NJ. serve it I've had it with scrambled eggs not to bad tasting.
Tom Turkey good your sore is healing first I've heard of using dandruff shampoo to wash your face. I'm sure the pig's head got looks of strange looks and comments at the Latin class banquet.
Hunts2long your nephew and brother run a good sized maple sap/syrup operation to collect over 700 gallons of sap. Nice deal they have with the Amish community.
Icefisher-45 may you have lees pain in the days leading up to your surgery.
IFF happy for you the I-Pilot system is working well may you find more interested trout on your next trip.

A good night to all.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #15425 on: Apr 05, 2019, 02:27 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Welcome to Friday! 
  27* on the Hill this am, some rain/snow coming in today...one prediction of 1-3’’ possible here in the higher elevations, high of 38.

Jeff... hope your surgery went well yesterday with no complications. Best wishes sent to you on your road to a full recovery Sir.   :thumbsup:
  Steve...I did stop yesterday for a few casts on the way home, winds were strong and under the small bridge I was fishing was like a wind tunnel, lol. No takers, but the stream was clearing up...that will change again today.  I think stopping by to ask permission and a friendly hello every year has helped over the years. Its funny sometimes, the son who now owns the property will say...’’ guess it’s trout season again, huh? ‘’.  ;D
  Bud...good deal on the I-Pilot. Better luck next trip out on the Waldo’s!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...glad your tree job went well, bet it was nice sharing some time with your sister again as well, excellent!  :clap:  I can’t recall ever eating the head cheese, but I’m familiar with it. Darn nice of your sister to make up a batch for you...good deal.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...must say, you’ve got some great stories from back in the day... :clap:  I can picture some of the school girls faces as well as the teachers seeing the pigs head coming into class....classic moment!   :roflmao:   :thumbsup:  Understand Latin was difficult to learn from my older siblings. It was phased out when I was in grade school.
  I-45...hope your day got better yesterday Sir. Tuesday is coming fast...thoughts and prayers are with you!   :thumbsup:
  H2...today’s rains/snow with warmer weather tomorrow should get things moving along. Glad to read the maple syrup is coming along nicely now.    :thumbsup:
  Wally...how did everything go at the camp yesterday? Will be up in your neck of the woods, the Utica area, for a wedding tomorrow. Might even swing by the Turning Stone for a night cap.... ;D

Didn’t spend much time on the fishing yesterday with the strong winds, but was anxious to see how the lake was coming along. Looked like some open water out in the deepest area, shorelines were opening, won’t be too much longer now...few more days. 
  The terrazzo work has been moving along good, we just broke 8,000sq.’ completed so far yesterday. Management is beyond happy with our progress, so that was good news yesterday as well.
  Well, it’s that time again...last 8 hour shift coming up...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15426 on: Apr 05, 2019, 04:10 AM »
                  Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 23* here on my with a slight breeze in the air! ::)
                           Bud.......I hope your next trip produces some nice eyes. :thumbsup:
                           Marv.....When I raised pigs for myself and my parents we made head cheese, but nobody does that anymore. ??? I'm glad the trees are done,
                  how's your body holding up! :whistle:
                           Tom......Is there a cell phone law in Michigan, there is here with hefty fines. To bad you didn't get her website to notify her and the law! :blink:
                           I-45......It's to bad that the house you rent is up for sale, but at least you h :clap:ave some time to find another place. I know your in hard times
                  but maybe the landlord would sell it to you and hold the note! ???
                           H2L......I'm glad to read that the maple syrup making is going in full swing!
                           Wally....Did you find camp still in one piece, was the road in muddy? ???
                           I got a call from the VA at 6 am and someone cancelled on their surgery, and they could get hold of the 2nd in line so they asked me to get there ASAP.
                  So I got my wife up and drove down to Albany, I went to check in but the 2nd person got there 10 min. before me and I had to wait. I didn't get in to
                  surgery until 2 pm. :%$#!: :cookoo: I  finally got released from the hospital around 6 pm. I didn't get to sleep till 11 pm and was up almost every hour.
                  My arm and hand is still numb this morning. The Dr. told my wife that he could not reattach everything that was torn but thought I'd be OK. We'll see. ???
                           I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15427 on: Apr 05, 2019, 06:02 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sorry you ended up missing out on the early surgery time  :(  wishing you a full & speedy recovery, hopefully there will be no set back this time  ;)

IF45.....hang in there, Tuesday's right around the corner  :)

Eddie....enjoy the wedding tomorrow, where in Utica  ???  good luck at Turning Stone  ;)2

MrC.....extended forecast is looking better for the southern states  :thumbsup:

TT.....had to laugh at the pig's head on a platter story  :roflmao:  glad your appointment went well  :clap:  cell phones & driving don't mix  :nono:

WS....me thinks that wise woman may have had a momentary lapse of good judgement  :blink:  :whistle:  :woot:  :cookoo: think we'll be spending 3  or 4 days riding, depending on the weather & a couple days traveling to & from, nothing set in stone tho just winging it  ;D

All was good at camp, it's ready to use anytime now  :clap:  spent the morning getting a start on next year's wood supply  :flex: discovered a few muscles that haven't been used in awhile  :pinch:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15428 on: Apr 05, 2019, 06:04 AM »
Had 21* this morning.
IW, sorry you had such a long day but it is behind you now. Just take it easy for a while.
Eddie, real Spring weather just doesn't want to arrive. The wind just won't let up.
Not much planned for today. Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15429 on: Apr 05, 2019, 06:17 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning Everyone :bow:

33 heading into the 60's today :thumbsup: What snow the sun doesn't get the rains tonight ought to do most of it in.

Eddie congrats on breaking 8,000sq, Wow! that's a chunk  :thumbsup: Hope you and the crew have a good wrap to the week :thumbsup:

IW did you have to just hang around the Hospital after they bumped you or did you go back home for a few hours ??? Needless to say they could have skipped taking your BP after telling you no  :nono: after busting butt to get down there :%$#!:   My back feels fine after yesterdays job. It is going to be hard to do these same stretches and exercises everyday as it does get boring, but I sure plan on sticking with it as long as I can.

45 hope the day is brighter than yesterday, hang in there :thumbsup:

Not a lot on the agenda today, I have to stop back over to the drinking ladies for final payment. It sure seems a person leaves that place in a good mood ???

Hope everyone has a good day no matter what's on the planner :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15430 on: Apr 05, 2019, 09:44 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Sun is out. Supposed to rain tonight. My wife is home today. Dr increased my pain meds which has helped a little.

Whopper Stopper, i’m Glad your back is feeling better. Stretching exercises are very important.

Ice Wanderer, Hope your arm and hand feel better.

Mason Eddie, Hope you have better luck fishing today.

IFF, Great job on the I pilot.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15431 on: Apr 05, 2019, 01:13 PM »
It’s snowing here AGAIN  >:( :'(

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15432 on: Apr 05, 2019, 01:24 PM »
At the RV Show for Camping World, small area of camping supplies, have not had a customer as yet, Me thinks its going to be a long day.  Lunch just delivered, from a Burger King.

Steve, the trout are not my targets.  But at least I got to feel the tug on my line.

What's gas prices around NY now days ?

WW, what another April surprise ?
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15433 on: Apr 05, 2019, 02:22 PM »
IFF......$2.79 i town this morning for regular  >:( 

Somebody please make it stop  :o  ::) :nono: :blink:

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #15434 on: Apr 05, 2019, 03:44 PM »
Mrs. W.W. - Weather from N.Y.  t.v. last night said you should be getting up to 3 in. of wet  >:(:nono:

I.F.F. - $2.63-reg. unleaded - $3.04-diesel 40 cetane, down from $3.11 @ the beginning of the week
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15435 on: Apr 06, 2019, 04:07 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's  32* and climbing this morning, we had just about 3" of wet snow suppose to climb to 57* here on my hill. ::)
                         Bud........It's very unusual for no one to at least look at a booth set up at a show, maybe that's a sign that the store will be in trouble. :blink:
                         Capt. Jim.....How is Ellie doing with her injury? ???
                         Wally......Snow didn't start here till around 3:30, at this time of year they call it white fertilizer. :whistle:
                         Marv......I'm glad that your back is holding up, I know the exercises are APIA but they will keep you from getting a stiff muscle. :flex:
                         Eddie.....Enjoy the wedding. :thumbsup:
                         The nerve block finally wore of about 2 pm yesterday, I had started taking the pain meds. that they gave me Thursday night but wow did my
                shoulder hurt but by 11 pm last night I was able to get it tolerable to go to bed, it took an hour or so to get in a comfortable position. This morning
                just a little pain.
                          I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15436 on: Apr 06, 2019, 05:09 AM »
Good morning IW hope your healing goes smooth as possible.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15437 on: Apr 06, 2019, 05:51 AM »
Morning all,

IW......glad you finally the shoulder pain under control so you could sleep  :thumbsup:

Eddie....hope the roads are clear for your drive today  ;)  what's your game at Turning Stone  ???

IFF.....fingers crossed business picked up after lunch  :-\  are you there again today  ???

WS.....hope you made it home safely after collecting your payment from the cherry coke lady   :woot: ;)2

H2L....hope MrsH2 is continuing to improve and gain back her strength  :)

Just a coating of snow left this morning, ended up with sleet/freezing rain for awhile which kept totals down  :clap:  50s & sunny for this afternoon, 60s tomorrow  :wacko:  still up in the air as to where we'll be going next week.......darn weather forecast keeps changing up  >:(  right now FL looks to be the back up destination, hoping to not have to drive quite that far but if that's what it takes to find the sun then so be it  :roflmao:

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15438 on: Apr 06, 2019, 06:18 AM »
Good Morning. 36 degrees and about 3 inches of new snow. It won't last long.

IFF, gas around here is 2.71 but drive 15 miles and it is 2.59 or less.

IW, glad the drugs made it so you could get some sleep. STAY out of the driveway today.

WW, thanks for asking about the wife. She has gone out a couple times this week on her own.  She just has to pace herself and not do too much at one time. She is doing well.
I will be going to dinner tonight with the bowling league. Wife isn't going, can't eat salad out in the world, the prime rib won't be well done and it is not a good time of year to be around people. I will bring her prize money home for her.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15439 on: Apr 06, 2019, 06:40 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Near 50 and raining like a son of a GUN :woot: I have a feeling the bums by my wife's work will be upset if their Harbor Freight tarp has a hole in it ???

IW Sorry to hear the pain made a run at things last night :%$#!: Glad you were able to get some sleep. I don't really have any intentions of of stopping the exercises but I will probably trade some in for road time when I get get my walking increased.

WW I decided to walk over for my payment ;D I laughed because she said they have seen me out walking, she said stop in any time when you are going by ??? That is just what I would need :whistle:  I sure hope wherever you decide to go you find decent weather and roads :thumbsup:

Eddie, hope you have safe travels today, enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

With the next 2 days being rain the s-i-l ordered season 14 of Deadliest Catch to watch, guess that will take care of my weekend.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #15440 on: Apr 06, 2019, 07:12 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  32* and climbing this am, high of 57.  Everything but the roads are pure white again here this am, lol. Guessing 2-3’’ fell here as well by the tracks my 4 legged family members are leaving. It should be gone by tomorrow.   :thumbsup:

Wally...glad you didn’t get slammed with any lake effect snow yesterday, was wondering how much snow was going to land in your area. Hopefully you’ll find favorable weather in the mid south, but if Florida is where the sun is....enjoy!  :clap:    The wedding is at 171 Events on Genesee St. in Utica?  I like playing cards, so Let It Ride or Poker are my games...the Mrs. likes to play slots.
  Jeff...that was a crazy way to start your day off at the hospital, damn. Glad the surgery went well, hopefully the pain will be short lived. Best wishes sent your way for a full recovery.  :thumbsup:   Are the boys still fishing on LG?
  OG...hope you’re well and everything is going good for you on your recovery as well.   :thumbsup:
  Bud...did things pick up at show?  I paid $2.69/gl. yesterday for regular gas.
  I-45...I considered fishing the stream yesterday until running into the snow on the way home, lol. Hope you’re feeling better today Sir...Tuesday is getting closer!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...X2 on Wally’s reply!   ;D.  We should break 10,000sq.’ completed before heading back outside....will be a nice change of pace when it’s over!    :thumbsup:  Enjoy Deadliest Catch marathon!   :clap:
  H2...the winds have been brutal, hardly a breeze here at the moment though!  :clap:  Hope everything is going well for your wife, nice she out walking. Enjoy the dinner....don’t forget the $$!!   ;D

A few errands to run this am and that’s about it on my end this am. Wedding is later this afternoon, think it’s about an 80 mile ride or so...not too bad and the roads should be fine.
  Crossing fingers we see some kind of decent Spring weather soon...looking like some rain coming in for several days on the 10 day forecast.
  Well....time for the dump run and a trip to the grocery store.   Cawfee’s on....raspberry danish under the dome, help yourself!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15441 on: Apr 06, 2019, 07:57 AM »
Good morning all, Sorry to read about all the mishaps and medical issues going on. Hope for good news for all of you going through them. My better half tore a ligament in her wrist yesterday training at work. Who knew one of your fellow officers would go overboard training putting on handcuffs? Helping a buddy of mine get his boat in ship shape today. Word is the local crappie and walleye are yawning a lot making for easy hook ups. Gas prices are ridiculous here $3.09 is the price just about everywhere locally now. Our new Governor wants to increase the tax per gallon another .20 cents. Well all the best to everyone.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15442 on: Apr 06, 2019, 08:06 AM »
Our new Governor wants to increase the tax per gallon another .20 cents.

That's the same proposal our new Governor is pushing for. Let's see no political talk, but this little fella is appropriate  :cookoo:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15443 on: Apr 06, 2019, 08:18 AM »
Back to the RV show today, it did pickup some in the afternoon. its All Camping World RV's with about every Make/Model available from the makers.  We have a mini  store setup with some accessories, and the only "Booth" at the show.  Taking a thermos of coffee today, no coffee pot in sight there.

Got a call this morning, guy wants to take a look tomorrow at the older I-Pilot.

Gas here is now at 2.33 regular.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15444 on: Apr 06, 2019, 08:32 AM »
41* this morning. Guessed to get to the 60's.  Ya Right! The sun finally popped out so maybe. Gas jumped to almost $3.00 last week from low $2.70's. Back to mid $2.80s this morning.

Marv  Are you going to the city to watch Michigan State play today? The city is going to be  a ZOO this week end. I used to enjoy a cherry coke made at the soda fountain when I was in HS. I tried one of the new cherry coke and did not like it. Maybe because it was straight instead of spiked. Some one posted a picture of the soda fountain from the early 50's on FB the other day. My brother was sitting at the counter.

ww I hope you can find a sunny and warm place to ride next week. I mentioned my back door neighbor got his Harley out a while ago. It is sitting out in the weather along with a dirt bike. They will sit out in the weather until the snow flies next winter or maybe longer. The neighbor that had their loggie house up for sale next to our place no longer has the realtors sign in the yard. The woman said that it is the realtors fault it has not sold. Even though the house is beautiful inside, how can you blame the realtor for not getting a buyer when the out side is a total disaster.

H2l It is good to here that your wife has been able to get out on her own. I am sure that it helps her to be able to do it.

Eddie I have a lot of memories stored. It is to bad I can not remember why I went to the other room to get a few minutes ago.

MR C. I have heard of scrapple. Just not familiar with it. When I was working at a grocery store right after I graduated we had a family that had moved from the south during ww2. I became friends with the whole family. We always had some Chitlins in the freezer for the father. They are hog intestines. I pick on one of the sons every once in a while about them. He said is dad would boil them in the back yard before cooking them stinking up the whole neighborhood. He never would eat any because of the stink boiling them.

ufcreel. That is a drop in the bucket to what our new Fix The Dam roads govenor wants. She wants 45 cents in 15 cent increments over 9 months.

I need to get moving as I need to get the car cleaned up as it will be warm enought today to do it. I spent a lot of yesterday in the garage cleaning off the work bench. It needed it!!!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15445 on: Apr 06, 2019, 10:58 AM »
Looks like I get another roller coaster ride, 70's till Wednesday then zooming down hill and snow.

Bud

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
« Reply #15446 on: Apr 06, 2019, 06:24 PM »
We're starting to warm up too, 60 tomorrow. Snow should start leaving soon.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #15447 on: Apr 06, 2019, 07:11 PM »
I.W. - Ellie is doing o.k. with the broken shoulder, while at home-no sling for support, only when out in public-sleeping and sitting in the recliner are still issues, she can't get
     comfortable right away, takes some moving around before she is o.k.-Orthopedic appt. on Thursday a.m. for a progress check

I had a good one today - After the procedure that was done on Wednesday, I needed to have bloodwork done again to check my kidney function because I needed to be off
     my metformin that I take for my diabetes when the CT scan was done, o.k., the blood lab was packed solid with people yesterday, I'll do it Sat. a.m., get to the lab at
     6:55 a.m., sign in, see the girl for the usual b.s. paperwork, sit & wait to be called, 8:00, show girl my photo I.D., ask her to find my paperwork because people who came
     in well after me are getting done and gone before me, I get called, stall #4, 3 people huddled with my paperwork, long story short-they processed someone else on my
     paperwork, the look of fear was in their eyes when I went back, all kinds of signoffs on the sheets for checking I.D.s, blood collection, etc., not my finest hour, will be
     visiting the lab Monday a.m. to speak with the administrator, time to rattle some people

H2L - Glad to hear the wife is doing well, and getting some shopping time in on her own-let her know, with time, she will build strength and stamina for longer journeys

Mrs. W.W. - Enjoy going South when it happens

I.F.F. - At least the coffee will be the way you like it in the Thermos
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15448 on: Apr 06, 2019, 09:05 PM »
Turned out I was the only one in this morning, one didn't show and one sent instead didn't get there till 11 so I was swamped for 3 hr. by myself.

only one other problem, Capt Jim, left my thermos sitting on the counter  :nono:
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15449 on: Apr 06, 2019, 11:51 PM »
Good evening/early morning for those in the eastern time zone. Nice day high around seventy had night off so made trip to Marist College to attend men's lacrosse game they were playing Siena College from area of NY. near where Eddie is working. fast paced back and forth game Marist held on to win 13-11 goals.
Eddie good job by your crew and you getting the terrazzo work completed and keeping bosses happy. :clap: :thumbsup: may you and the wife have had a safe trip to and from the wedding. Also hope the two of you left the casino with some winnings.
Ice Wanderer sorry you had to send so much time at the V.A. hospital on day of surgery. May the pain lessen over time so you get more sleep. All the best with your recovery.
Wallyworld good to hear everything was good at you camp and it is now ready for the season. Guess it is never to early to start on next Winter's fire wood supply. May Mother Nature be nice and allow you to take your trip.
Hunts2long great news on your wife may she continue to get stronger with each day. How was the bowling banquet.
Icefisher-45 may you days leading up to surgery be less pain filled, all the best to you and your family.
Old Goat may you be having a good recovery.
UFCReel sorry to hear about wife's injury best to her with the recovery.
Light liner welcome to the thread feel free to stop in whenever you feel like posting.
Tom Turkey never tried chitlins  a mind over matter thing for me knowing where they come from on a pig. Think there are still a few soda fountains around remember when a store chain called Woolworth's was in business they had a soda fountain .
Whopper Stopper how is the binge watching of Deadliest Catch Season !4 going hard to believe the show has been on for that many years. I think the "Cherry Coke" lady may be lonely and is looking for a drinking buddy.
IFF sorry you had to work part of the day by yourself happy you had more visitors should help the work day go faster.  to bad about forgetting the thermos of coffee.
Capt.Jim good to read your wife only needs her sling part time. God thing you spoke up and the paper work mix up was found may your blood work show normal kidney function.

I'll check back latter today to see how everyone plans to spend their Sunday.
  Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.