Author Topic: Missing Post?  (Read 821 times)

Offline Chris Raymond

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Lifelong Outdoorsman
Missing Post?
« on: Dec 23, 2012, 04:58 PM »
Somebody posted about a good deal they found on a pond pump and I commented on that thread.  I can't seem to find it now.  Did it get deleted or am I now looking in the wrong forum?
Chris Raymond

FRESHBAIT

Re: Missing Post?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2012, 07:11 PM »
I know which one your talking about.  They had found a 1000gph pump online on the lows website.  He ended up getting it for around $12.  It was posted by doctor gee. 

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2012, 08:39 PM »
Yeah, it was me, but I'm sure the mods pulled it. I figured I wasn't really selling anything, just passing on a good deal. But I can see that post being against forum policy. They were at Lowes, on clearance, only one store near me and couldn't order online, but they had these Tetra 1000gph mag drive pond pumps, regurally $79, marked down to $20, and then when I actually got there, amazingly they were 13.60 each. They only had 2 and I bought both, was going to pass on the deal to another here, but my buddy decided he wanted it.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline Chris Raymond

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Lifelong Outdoorsman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2012, 08:54 PM »
Wow, seems the gain needs to be turned down on that function a bit then.  Glad to hear it found a new home. 
Chris Raymond

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.