Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 228426 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4860 on: Today at 08:48 AM »
Good morning in the upper forties and cloudy as I type. Some fog earlier which has lifted an errand to complete this morning then relax before doing laundry  and grocery shop later in the day. Some new developments in extended family life talked with my sister on Wednesday night told me she had taken a walk earlier going past one house noticed a gentleman and his dog in front yard as she was walking past the dog came after her and bite one of her legs with enough force to break the skin and draw blood. The owner was able to restrain his dog apologize and saying he was surprised since this property had an electric fence. My sister made her way home informed my BIL what had occurred and headed to local Urgent care for treatment. Person who treated her asked if she knew if the dog was vaccinated for rabies my sister did not think to ask so not knowing the homeowner went to police station one the way home thinking they could be of some assistance. The lady at reception area after hearing my sister's story politely told her the village clerk's office had the vaccination records and to go to village hall the next day to get the information. Once back home she and my BIL went back to house of dog owner  talked with him and found out his dog was vaccinated last year he showed them his proof of vaccination info which stated the vaccine is good for 3 years. My sister contacted her primary care doctor who told her to watch for certain things and if any of them happened contact her to make an appointment or go back to urgent care or hospital ER .  Sister also talked with her next-door neighbor who is a retired police officer (different village/town) when told about the dog bite he was surprised that person at police station did not take a report from my sister.

I also received an update from my aunt's niece after visiting a doctor for her back pain examination found two broken bones in her spine given a back brace and told by doctor he wanted to schedule an MRI . My great aunt is a feisty and stubborn at times person refused to let them put on the back brace and said she wanted to talk with her NYC cardiac surgeon first to see if it was safe for her to have the MRI.  she has since put on the brace and told her niece it is helping with the pain. My cousin assumes our aunt's daughter laid down the law and told her mom to put on the back brace.  So we see what happens her niece and I both hope she is well enough to attend her granddaughter's upcoming wedding make that memory for herself and granddaughter and we she what happens afterwards.

In more pleasant news it was only raining lightly so made the trip to Goshen last night to watch lacrosse game between Cornwall and Goshen good effort displayed by both teams Cornwall was trailing in the score fall game put fighting it's way back before Goshen  went on an offensive run to win the game 9 goals to 5 .

Drifter sorry to hear the wild/forest fire has stated burning again may the winds stop and crews get the fires under control and extinguished . i assume you have a kit at the ready should you need to evacuate and the provincial /national government has planes on standby should that be the only way to remove people from yellow Knife. Like others praying things do not reach that point. Stay alerted on the fires and best wished for you.
Ice Wanderer may your therapist be able to adjust your sessions so you regain strength in your shoulder.
Hunts2long good suggestion from wallyworld if you do not hear back from your doctor and ankles still giving your trouble.
IFF happy to read all is good by you . may your daughter have a safe trip homee to Wisconsin. have a good visit to the farmer's market.
Whopper stopper ,welcome bacck. i hope you received my personal message from a wekk or more back.
Eddie congratulations on the good oncology report.  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. watch for a message from me i have a few ideas that may improve your computer's performance.
OldSailor enjoy your time outside in garden and otherwise may you start seeing more humming birds.
Wallyworld glad you were able to mow the lawn without getting stuck or damaging it while mowing.  Good to read you had a nice dinner with your brother and all in attendance enjoy the pie.
Fish hunt4ever best wished to you and the family at the lake this weekend. Once the weekly Wednesday markets start may your wife have a good sales year at that location. Also may your children have fun and perform well in the play.
Raquettedacker hope all is good with you. Best wished with any mother's day plant sales. Did you make your annual Spring fishing trip with friends this year.

Sorry to be a little lengthy with today's post. may everyone stay safe and healthy.

Happy Mother's Day wishes sent for Wallyworld and the other mothers her on Ice Shanty also to the 9:45 member spouses to who my wishes apply. Gentlemen i hope you have something special planned to celebrate tomorrow.

Steve

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4861 on: Today at 11:08 AM »
 Hello again fellow 9:45 members just a heads up Ice Shanty sponsor Wind Rider is having a Mother's Day promotion 20% off women's and children's sun shirts with use of code.

Use code ( MoM20 ) when ordering to get the discount code valid May 11- May 13,2024.

Steve

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4862 on: Today at 02:47 PM »
Howdy ER's!! I mowed yesterday and started at 4.5", and then 3.5" to get it down. Next is a mowing at 3" and I'll be where I should be!!  :woot: :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :cookoo: :%$#!: Everyone stay safe and well. Send Dave some extinguishers!!!  ::)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.