New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1096201 times)

Offline BCSHANTY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Anyone been to Greenwood lately? Just wondering about conditions!!!!!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i'll be at lake huntington a tad late fellas.... gotta a winter play and basket ball game at school friday night before.... ::)...sooo i'll prob be there around 9-ish......

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
if it ends up being something that you guys want, Reed's sports online has the same flasher I do on sale for 279.00 MarCum VX-1 with free shipping.....

Jimmyclaude, you coming down as well Saturday ?

My wife tells me that she invited 40 people to my house for a memorial ice fishing and Doilyland party this Saturday. I PMed Pooley bout it.  It would probably be tacky if I took off to fish with you guys :-\
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
i'll be at lake huntington a tad late fellas.... gotta a winter play and basket ball game at school friday night before.... ::)...sooo i'll prob be there around 9-ish......
Your parents must be Proud ;D
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
                       Quick refresher....

(Image removed from quote.)
Topher... Gee what kind of notes do you keep about me?  ???

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Topher... Gee what kind of notes do you keep about me?  ???
vee hass vays of mak'in youse talk...... ;) ;D.....come jimmy ;) do the hubby bit where the little woman throws frying pans at ya .....as ya leave to go fishing down here.... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
Topher... Gee what kind of notes do you keep about me?  ???

Made that map during the free fishing weekend with a buddy from home...hopefully will have a map for Highland for the tourney next year....somedays it's fun trolling with the underwater camera when the fishing is slow...very useful tool

--->partial post removed<---
2 words jimmyclaude.......

Chubby Darter... 8)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
do i have to bring anything besides meself and gear this sat. ????????????????????

Offline IceBalls

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I FISH BECAUSE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO!!
O.K. Boys.............  I'se beese a-cummin up thar to that Huntin'tin Lake on Sat. wit me boys!!!  Yuk -- Yuk !!  Lookin forward to seeing the smiling faces of you guys again!!  I'll be at the Fosterdale Motor Lodge in Cochecton for Friday nite. 
By the way....where do you guys get bait around there???  I got tipped off to a guy in Damascus, but don't know anything about him, or his bait.  Don't want to get stuck with junk.
I'm bringing up a huge pot of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (yummy), mixed with some good chili.  Do I need to bring my own stove, or will there be one up there???
See you Saturday in the AM.............

IceBalls

Offline iceman99

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey Rodger this is Brian. Did you get the e-mails i sent? I havent been out fishing yet.No ride. I havent heard from you much. Im starting to worry i wont make it out this year(SUCKS).

Offline IceBalls

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I FISH BECAUSE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO!!
Brian....check your PM  Call me

Rodger

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
do i have to bring anything besides meself and gear this sat. ????????????????????
just bait. if you need , i will get it.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline kamilinthere

• Team IceShanty Regular
ive never been to huntington thanks for the invitation but i think i might try hopatcong in nj this sat but idk yet
how are the bites out on the lake?
LIFE STARTS WHEN FISHING SEASON STARTS
use camo to sneak up on the fish :D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Well, I'll see you guys there in the AM Saturday.....

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
O.K. Boys.............  I'se beese a-cummin up thar to that Huntin'tin Lake on Sat. wit me boys!!!  Yuk -- Yuk !!  Lookin forward to seeing the smiling faces of you guys again!!  I'll be at the Fosterdale Motor Lodge in Cochecton for Friday nite. 
By the way....where do you guys get bait around there???  I got tipped off to a guy in Damascus, but don't know anything about him, or his bait.  Don't want to get stuck with junk.
I'm bringing up a huge pot of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (yummy), mixed with some good chili.  Do I need to bring my own stove, or will there be one up there???

IceBalls
toms bait shop next to pecks market in narrowsburg roger...good bait... i'm gonna bring a suit case of beer....budl lite good for everybody ?????????????

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac

IceBalls

or if you need bait Rodger, let me know by 5:00 today...I can pick some up for you if you want...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yeah... i can swing by toms bait shop in the morning on my way to huntington if anybody needs anything .....ETA for me will be around 9 -ish...gotta late night of work ahead..... ::) ::) ::)...hope theres no fist fight at the game like last 1...i'm getting 2 old to be pulling kids off 1 other..... ;) ;D

Offline mschott

• Team IceShanty Regular
yeah... i can swing by toms bait shop in the morning on my way to huntington if anybody needs anything .....ETA for me will be around 9 -ish...gotta late night of work ahead..... ::) ::) ::)...hope theres no fist fight at the game like last 1...i'm getting 2 old to be pulling kids off 1 other..... ;) ;D
   let them duke it out and maybe they will cancel the game giving you an early night. ;D

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
vee hass vays of mak'in youse talk...... ;) ;D.....come jimmy ;) do the hubby bit where the little woman throws frying pans at ya .....as ya leave to go fishing down here.... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is in honor of BVD who passed last Spring for all who we ever fished with. SOoooo it would be very bad Karma not to be here.... Mrs JimmyClaude a real stand up Gal for organizing this....

RIP   BVD

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Good luck guys I will be with you in spirit, have to work to two am or later also getting over a cold. I hope you locate the trout and land a few nice ones.
  Ice balls if you are traveling from route 17 in Monticello  a mile or more past the raceway is a home and garden store that sells bait. (Monticello Home and Garden)
  Have a great day.
 Steve

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
This is in honor of BVD who passed last Spring for all who we ever fished with. SOoooo it would be very bad Karma not to be here.... Mrs JimmyClaude a real stand up Gal for organizing this....
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

RIP   BVD

if you noticed, I removed part of a post earlier, was making a joke about the Mrs. going fishing and you doing the doily party...then I got to thinking...It's gotta be about BVD...I think it's great having a memorial for him...from what you said he was a great person...and is missed....Jimmy, i'll catch a couple for ya...and BVD... ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Forgot to ask, how much ice and is there snow on top?

Offline maxt

• IceShanty Rookie
Sorry guys, I thought I would join you all tomorrow but my 5 y.o. son got really sick. I'll have to stay put >:( Tight lines.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
jimmy< you and jill are good people to put on this party! give her a big hug from the gang!!!! we will catch up with you another time.
RIP BVD!

anyone who wants to join us feel free lake huntington, sullivan county. park by the state launch on rt. 52. look left.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline maxt

• IceShanty Rookie
RIP BVD!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
RIP BVD...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
geeze i forgot about that jimmy c...youse just stay up there and take care of biz ...RIP BVD....

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
   let them duke it out and maybe they will cancel the game giving you an early night. ;D
little basturds gots some good licks in...i cant wait til they get out of school...... ;) ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
well, see you guys in a few hours!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
you betcha  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.