The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: The Godfather Hotline...All Are Welcome.  (Read 11049 times)

Offline IcedBush13

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is the sport of drowning worms
Re: The Godfather Hotline...All Are Welcome.
« Reply #60 on: Feb 01, 2008, 12:07 PM »
Love the pic of the skeleton at the computer. That is exactly how i feel today. I am just waiting till five to head up to wyoming to get in some ice drinking.  :whistle: ;)2 :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :( :(

Offline bitzlecocker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Feb 01, 2008, 05:01 PM »
     4X4Elk-guy, fret not, the Godfather knows why you have come and has every intention of blessing your trashy gear in the name of the shanty, the shack and the shiner-minnow...maybe you should re-sell the Jiffer ?  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe it's not  the trashy gear that needs blessed ;D ;D ;D

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Feb 01, 2008, 06:02 PM »
Bitzle maybe the blessing should go to you!! godfather know's why your here too!!
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline hump

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Feb 01, 2008, 06:24 PM »
Don,t feel bad 4x4 my carhart blew out of the back of the truck on the way to Glendo with my licence in it. Lost my favorite bucket too. Now I am going to try and start my trashy scout seeing as how I used all the gas in my truck looking for my coat.

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #64 on: Feb 01, 2008, 06:38 PM »
Did I also mention that the game warden was nice enough to ask me to return home and get my conservation stamp!!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
« Reply #65 on: Feb 01, 2008, 08:08 PM »
Bitzle maybe the blessing should go to you!! godfather know's why your here too!!
The Godfather knows all and sees all...well, almost all...aaaah yes, there he is, a young man, very well educated, shoveling his driveway...now he's sweeping out his garage. I see containers and they're labeled...the writing is fuzzy...blurred, I need my glasses, yeah, that's better, "aluminum...tin cans...glass...plastic ." aaaaah a re-cycler. That's very good. And now he's sweeping the garage that is already spotless. I have never seen such organization, a place for everything and everything in its place, everthing is labeled, labels facing forward. But who is this man? Hmmmmm...it will come to me. Such neatness. Hmmmm...reminds me very much of my own garage. And look at the fishing tackle box, each little lure in its indivdual compartment in the original box or package...Hmmmmmmm...G odfather must give this careful thought. Who could that possibly be? BC...BC...what th' heck's a BC?  ;D  It'll come to me. A blessing? Hmmmmm...
                                                                 God fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Feb 01, 2008, 08:08 PM »
Did I also mention that the game warden was nice enough to ask me to return home and get my conservation stamp!!
   Mac, was it the Warden or the Park Ranger?  ;D

Offline WYIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing a sport, or just reason to buy stuff?
« Reply #67 on: Feb 01, 2008, 08:49 PM »
    ...maybe you should re-sell the Jiffer ?  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
In my very best homer simpson donut voice...........mmm... j-i-f-f-e-rrrrr... ;)
WYFish    ........because of shiny new jiffers.
Thread killer

Offline bitzlecocker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #68 on: Feb 01, 2008, 10:36 PM »

Sorry if you were offended Mr. 4X4elk, I just figured that maybe The Godfather should bless the fisherman and not so much the tackle, regardless of its condition or quality (you should see my mish mash of a tacklebox not to mention the original Jiffy prototype).  Got your PM, "huckleberry?", not sure what that is all about. ???

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #69 on: Feb 01, 2008, 10:51 PM »
Oh Great Godfather,Whats it mean when I come home and there`s a huge carphead in My bed? :-\

"Every hour spent fishing is NOT taken from ones life"Quote from Grant Boyson

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Feb 01, 2008, 11:09 PM »
Oh Great Godfather,Whats it mean when I come home and there`s a huge carphead in My bed? :-\
     An intelligent guess, my son,  would be that you have trespassed on one of two secret and treasured ice-fishing spots, that of the fierce Doggbiter Tribe or that of the notoriously dangerous, but somewhat inebrieted Mooter Posse. In the case of the Dogg, a sure cure would be to leave an offering of a 12-pack of blue can-Busch, I think...to assuage the anger of the Mooter Tribe, any old alcoholic beverage will do...oh yeah, a pound of generic coffee and some food will also go a long way. If you can't find the coffee, just bring ammo instead...any caliber will do, they have one or two of every weapon of destruction I've ever seen.  ;D
(and...don't sleep in that bed for a few nights.)           ;D  Bless you, bless you, my son...you're gonna need it!   
   p.s. You drove a long way to trespass! and by the way, if you didn't offend the WY ice-guys by trespassing, your beloved is simply trying to tell you it's ok to cut bait in the kitchen, but you got to remember to take the trash out when you're done.  :sick: :thumbsup:

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #71 on: Feb 02, 2008, 12:55 AM »
     An intelligent guess, my son,  would be that you have trespassed on one of two secret and treasured ice-fishing spots, that of the fierce Doggbiter Tribe or that of the notoriously dangerous, but somewhat inebrieted Mooter Posse. In the case of the Dogg, a sure cure would be to leave an offering of a 12-pack of blue can-Busch, I think...to assuage the anger of the Mooter Tribe, any old alcoholic beverage will do...oh yeah, a pound of generic coffee and some food will also go a long way. If you can't find the coffee, just bring ammo instead...any caliber will do, they have one or two of every weapon of destruction I've ever seen.  ;D
(and...don't sleep in that bed for a few nights.)           ;D  Bless you, bless you, my son...you're gonna need it!   
   p.s. You drove a long way to trespass!
Oh Great Godfather,Would it be to much to ask if I could pass the alcoholic beverages through My kidneys first?

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Feb 02, 2008, 08:25 AM »
Again, that would be your call Marty of Montana and as the Godfather gets older, he also gets a little forgetful, if you have in fact annoyed the Mooter Posse, the remainder of that carp, including the innards will be found on the manifold of your pickup.  :woot:
      The Godfather will be off site most of the day, he must take his offspring  :angel  on a pilgrimage to the shrine at Jackson to consume ribs at Bubba's  :thumbsup: Laters boys,
                                                                          Lteeeeeeee  :tipup:

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #73 on: Feb 02, 2008, 09:48 AM »
Sorry if you were offended Mr. 4X4elk, I just figured that maybe The Godfather should bless the fisherman and not so much the tackle, regardless of its condition or quality (you should see my mish mash of a tacklebox not to mention the original Jiffy prototype).  Got your PM, "huckleberry?", not sure what that is all about. ???

No offence taken and as for the PM if you were the guy I thought you were you would have got it! He kinda lurks in shadows and only has remarks kinda like the one you delivered (again no offence take) and if I offend you my apologies to you!!

Don (godfather :bow:) yes it twas the warden :whistle:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #74 on: Feb 02, 2008, 09:53 AM »
No offence taken and as for the PM if you were the guy I thought you were you would have got it! He kinda lurks in shadows and only has remarks kinda like the one you delivered (again no offence take) and if I offend you my apologies to you!!

Don (godfather :bow:) yes it twas the warden :whistle:
Hmmm... the G&F doesn't usually practice "catch and release". That's pleasant.  ;D
                                                                                        Th' Don

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #75 on: Feb 02, 2008, 09:57 AM »
Hmmm... the G&F doesn't usually practice "catch and release". That's pleasant.  ;D
                                                                                        Th' Don

I hadn't even drilled a hole yet so I wasn't fishing yet!!!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #76 on: Feb 02, 2008, 10:00 AM »
Yeah...I got that part Mac, but some wardens stretch the fabric of the law, i.e., you got poles, you got ice auger, you're fishing!  :woot: I agree with you though, he did right by you.  ;D

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #77 on: Feb 02, 2008, 06:12 PM »
Bitzle is blessed in the name of the bobber, the bait and the bent ice-pole  :icefish:
                                                            Theeeeeeeee  Godfather

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #78 on: Feb 02, 2008, 09:00 PM »
     Why did I ever let that penguin come and live with me?  ;D The Godfather...does not know.  :tipup:

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #79 on: Feb 02, 2008, 10:32 PM »
Again, that would be your call Marty of Montana and as the Godfather gets older, he also gets a little forgetful, if you have in fact annoyed the Mooter Posse, the remainder of that carp, including the innards will be found on the manifold of your pickup.  :woot:
      The Godfather will be off site most of the day, he must take his offspring  :angel  on a pilgrimage to the shrine at Jackson to consume ribs at Bubba's  :thumbsup: Laters boys,
                                                                          Lteeeeeeee  :tipup:
Oh great and all knowing Godfather thank You for the heads up on the entrails and innards of the carp as that would have made a heck of a stench after the engine got warmed up and the air sack poppin probably would have made Me think the allmighty Mooter Possee was a shootin at Me.  :roflmao: :thumbsup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.