The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Hattie or Glendo?  (Read 1805 times)

Offline ggg7lazy77

• IceShanty Rookie
Hattie or Glendo?
« on: Jan 28, 2008, 11:54 AM »
Hey feller's, I am going to be playing hooky from work on Thursday so I can take my dad out & can't make up where I want to go. ??? ???  Any reports on both of them?  Thanks

Offline BUCK1

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Hattie or Glendo?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:30 PM »
I went out to hattie 3 times this last week and had pretty good luck each time.  Several perch and some rainbows.  Each day I landed a 4+ pound bow.  Lots of fat rainbows being caught right now.
"Fish on Brother!"

Offline wyomingchad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:36 PM »
How is the water level at Hattie?  Is the boat ramp near the water?  Just curious if anyone can get a boat on it come spring.  O haven't been to Hattie in years.

Offline tysdaddy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2008, 03:03 PM »
Fishing at hattie has been good latley, 2 buddies and i got into a school of hogs on friday took home 25 each on cought over 150 but the water is not near the boat ramp. Glendo was slow most all of last weekend but did catch some 7eyes and 10 keeper perch in two days.

Offline Perch Crazy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2008, 10:42 PM »
tysdaddy

What part of the lake have you been fishing? ??? Going out deep water?  ??? I fished the west side of Hattie a week ago Sunday and couldn't catch a cold!!  I talked with several people on both ends and nobody had anything.  I saw two fish (4 in. perch and a mid-size trout) in 3 1/2 hrs. :(

Offline tysdaddy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2008, 09:03 PM »
Perch Crazy and ggg I hate typing so here is my number, please call me and I would be glad to answer all of your questions. 970-631-9745

Offline ggg7lazy77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2008, 12:22 PM »
I think we are going to head up to Glendo tomorrow.  I think I will skip the Hattie trip since they are calling for 40+ mph wind gusts! NO THANKS!!  Any reports (ice conditions, areas, fish) on Glendo?

Offline BSTIME

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2008, 12:35 PM »
Im heading to Glendo at noon for this evening and Thursday. White F350 with pop up camper, green quick fish hut. Stop by and say hi.

Offline ggg7lazy77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2008, 02:55 PM »
Sounds good, we will be in an older Clam portable, blue Polaris 4 wheeler & probably opposite of Reno cove.  Just look for the two guys drinking Coors Originals & if that is your flavor, I'll have a cold one on "ice" for you.

Offline tysdaddy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 31, 2008, 12:19 PM »
ggg, coors O... there is no better beer, when you are ready to fish hattie let me know you bring the beer and ill show you how its done. ps here are some of this years hattie pics.
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0871ba1.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0828ys7.jpg
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0513ge0.jpg
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0513ge0.jpg

Offline ggg7lazy77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Feb 01, 2008, 10:21 AM »
tys, you got a DEAL!  I want to get back on Hattie asap, since I have had NO luck at Glendo the last two trips.  I will stay in touch & let me know when you are going next time.

Offline tysdaddy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Feb 01, 2008, 01:26 PM »
Are you available monday or tuesday?

Offline ggg7lazy77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Feb 02, 2008, 08:58 AM »
I would like to go Mon/Tue, BUT that four letter word that starts with "w" gets in the way.  Check your pm.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.