Author Topic: Otter XT 650 Lodge $Value  (Read 945 times)

Offline IceAddict87

• Team IceShanty Addict
Otter XT 650 Lodge $Value
« on: Aug 20, 2019, 09:34 PM »
I’m thinking about selling my otter lodge xt650. I’ve had it for four years now, and I absolutely love it but I want to upgrade or basically trade up to the x-over model. I want to ask a fair price for it so I came here to see what you guys think. It has a couple small tears but none of them are all the way through both layers of fabric, it has had Hyfax runners on it since I got it. I put two rows of LED lights and it has the travel cover with it. What do you guys think it’s worth? I am looking to sell it to a family member and want to make sure I get what it’s worth but I also don’t want to over charge him. Thanks!

Offline IceAddict87

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Otter XT 650 Lodge $Value
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2019, 10:28 PM »
Anyone think $500 would be a fair price for it? That’s the number I had in my head anyway.

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2019, 07:55 AM »
I think 500 is a fair price to ask. A new x over lodge can be had for 650-700 on an early season sale.

Offline burgerunh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2019, 08:45 AM »
Personally I would probably look at the cost of a new one and cut it in half for a used value that is 4 years old.  The accessories don't add much value and for a family member or friend I would just throw those in with the deal.

75% of new is not a deal for the buyer.  If he keeps his eyes open he can probably find a brand new one on sale for 10% - 20% off without trying too hard.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21, 2019, 10:17 AM »
I'd also probably say that's a little high.  You can get a new Resort for $700 from Cabelas right now.  I guess it depends how much you like this family member lol but I'd probably say $300-350ish would be a price they would be happy with, especially since there's some wear and tear.

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2019, 10:26 AM »
It's worth what someone will pay for it- ;)
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.