Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

2021/2022 Ice Season Kickoff

(1/2) > >>

aza10:
Looks like a few guys have been able to get on some ice so far this season, I came up short on thanksgiving day but soon enough. 

Good luck out there this year everyone! :tipup:

Mich-transplant:
 :o. I moved here a couple years back and didn’t really think there would be many ice fishing opportunities, but then I started looking around and BAM!!  I am down in the Tri-Cities area and have no problem driving for some good ole ice fishing.  I prefer pan fish and walleye, but will try anything.  Any info on where and some sites to check ice co dictions would be much appreciated! 

aza10:

--- Quote from: Mich-transplant on Dec 07, 2021, 05:04 PM --- :o. I moved here a couple years back and didn’t really think there would be many ice fishing opportunities, but then I started looking around and BAM!!  I am down in the Tri-Cities area and have no problem driving for some good ole ice fishing.  I prefer pan fish and walleye, but will try anything.  Any info on where and some sites to check ice co dictions would be much appreciated!

--- End quote ---

I can't speak much for that area as I live in north idaho and usually fish north eastern Washington. Plenty of opportunities for pan fish and trout up here as well as some laker and burbot.

Mich-transplant:
Awesome!  Thank you for the info! I am ready to get out on some ice and catch a mess!!

CoryTDF:
Heard Dog Lake might have some ice. Going to drive over White Pass on Friday and plan to stop and check it out. If there is ice I'll drop a line for a bit. I will update if I find anything good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version