Author Topic: Welcome WindRider  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Welcome WindRider
« on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:28 AM »
Please give an Iceshanty welcome to our newest sponsor WindRider.

WindRider was founded on a passion for the water and making it accessible to more people. Starting with safe, fun and easy to use sailboats WindRider has grown to offer parts and apparel for all sorts of water related fun.
The mission of WindRider is to help people enjoy more time outdoors and on the water by providing high quality, easy to use, and reasonably priced products. One of the ways we achieve this is by selling direct to the consumer.
We believe we can offer better products and better prices with our knowledge of sourcing and by selling direct. We stand by this by offering free shipping and free returns and an unconditional 30 day return policy. Try it and if you don't like it send it back - no Hassle, no Cost. So welcome to the family

-Dean & Robert

Visit WindRider.com

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline manning1987

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Welcome WindRider
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:36 AM »
Nice! I have been looking into new ice suits this week and another IceShanty member mentioned Windrider. I'm thinking about getting one of their Boreas ice suits but still doing some investigating.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:41 AM »
Nice! I have been looking into new ice suits this week and another IceShanty member mentioned Windrider. I'm thinking about getting one of their Boreas ice suits but still doing some investigating.

Wow, that's crazy timing considering the discussion going on in the other thread.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:57 AM »
Welcome aboard ..hope they make a profile so a Q & A can be had .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline WindRiderGear

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2021, 10:17 AM »
Thanks! Robert, the owner, has been lurking here for a few years and we decided a few weeks ago that sponsorship of the board would be a great way to connect with the ice fishing community more. Feel free to ask any questions you would like.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2021, 10:31 AM »
Thanks! Robert, the owner, has been lurking here for a few years and we decided a few weeks ago that sponsorship of the board would be a great way to connect with the ice fishing community more. Feel free to ask any questions you would like.

Not really a question but a suggestion for a new product ..it would be nice to have a hooded sweat shirt ..1/4 zip collar maybe a soft shell or at least a wind/water resistant outer shell.. But what I think would be an awesome feature would be a kangaroo/pass through pocket ...higher up on the chest with a zippered pocket for cellphone/USB hand warmer..most folks wear just a bib and a hoodie ..and usually looking for a warm place for their hands ..I place mine just inside my upper chest inside the bib..below is the SI Rival hoddie ..move that pocket up .

Like This

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2021, 10:36 AM »
I like your design Hardwater  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Not really a question but a suggestion for a new product ..it would be nice to have a hooded sweat shirt ..1/4 zip collar maybe a soft shell or at least a wind/water resistant outer shell.. But what I think would be an awesome feature would be a kangaroo/pass through pocket ...higher up on the chest with a zippered pocket for cellphone/USB hand warmer..most folks wear just a bib and a hoodie ..and usually looking for a warm place for their hands ..I place mine just inside my upper chest inside the bib..below is the SI Rival hoddie ..move that pocket up .
Bud

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2021, 10:36 AM »

Welcome WindRider

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline WindRiderGear

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Aug 27, 2021, 11:34 AM »
If it came in Black or Gray I would be all over it

https://www.amazon.com/EHG-Elite-Mossy-Hoodie-Bottomlands/dp/B081QVPMLK/ref=sr_1_15?crid=9XH11S4OIH9B&dchild=1&keywords=ehg+elite+camo+clothing&qid=1630079905&sprefix=EHG%2Caps%2C193&sr=8-15

Thanks Hardwater. We will take a look at doing something like that. Camo and grey bibs do kind of clash =) We always love feedback and ideas for improvement (not saying we can always do it, but do appreciate the feedback).

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10 on: Aug 27, 2021, 11:48 AM »
Thanks Hardwater. We will take a look at doing something like that. Camo and grey bibs do kind of clash =) We always love feedback and ideas for improvement (not saying we can always do it, but do appreciate the feedback).

I normally tuck my hooding into my bibs ...making the normal placement of the kangaroo pocket useless on all my hoodies .

Offline appleye

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Sep 29, 2021, 03:54 PM »
Welcome to Ice shanty!
In the memory of "Team Lighting" Fish ON!
No one ever says,"Man that fish tastes small.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline WindRiderGear

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Sep 30, 2021, 09:27 AM »
Welcome to Ice shanty!

Thanks Appleye!

Offline iceman260

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Oct 17, 2021, 07:19 AM »
Welcome aboard, thanks for sponsoring.
If fishing is a sport are we considered athletes?

Offline WindRiderGear

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Oct 18, 2021, 12:21 PM »
Welcome aboard, thanks for sponsoring.

Thanks Iceman. We are looking to a great ice fishing season (if it ever comes as it is currently 70degrees)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.