Author Topic: Johnsons Cargo Systems - Only A Few Left!!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Johnsons Cargo Systems - Only A Few Left!!
« on: Oct 03, 2017, 07:29 PM »
Hey everyone. I spoke with Jim yesterday from Johnsons Cargo Systems about the 5-gallon bucket brackets I've been waiting to get back in stock and order. Well, he did have a set left to sell me and they are on the way....so that's awesome. But, he also told me that he is not going to be getting any more inventory (of any of his units) and that after his current inventory is gone, he is looking to shut down the business at the end of this season.   :'( So...if you have been on the fence about buying any of his units, you may want to make up your mind now and order soon if you are going to. Once the current inventory is gone....that's it. 

Also, asked him if he would entertain the idea of someone buying his business from him, and he did say yes. If you are interested, you should contact him.

He's a great guy and I really appreciate the great customer service and great products he has provided over the years.   
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline bowmandan

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Johnsons Cargo Systems - Only A Few Left!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2017, 10:14 PM »
Smutty sled needs a partnered business

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.