The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: One More Slab Soiree  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
One More Slab Soiree
« on: Apr 07, 2017, 02:52 PM »
Meetin’ lunkaville at Cantellyacook for one last adventure.

Maybe we should wait til it’s 70, next week. Nah, We’ll let Sawyerjosh take care of the Ice Tarzan pics.  ;D :icefish:
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline lunkahville

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: One More Slab Soiree
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2017, 03:44 PM »
Thanks for not throwing me under the bus on that one. Josh could stunt double for Chewbacca.  I'm more of a mange coyote
Fishing is like playing at Carnegie Hall, when your good your good. But do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall? PRACTICE!

Offline MG39

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2017, 05:21 PM »
I just knew the crappie would call you back. These are the best days on the ice. ;D
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have Trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today & I Will Trust Tomorrow,
Maybe......

Semper-Fi

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2017, 06:14 PM »
I just knew the crappie would call you back. These are the best days on the ice. ;D

Gonna have to drag your olde butt up to whitefish land next year. I have earplugs. So, you can bring your girlfriend. Ah, in case she snores.  :o :whistle: :woot: :icefish:
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline lunkahville

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2017, 10:21 PM »
Had a good run of it.... little jumping around and them bam. Joe starts putting the slabs on the ice. Few bass and some sunfish in the mix. Couple whites to keep things interesting. As usual left with fish on the screen after catching 200 maybe 300. Couldn't get the jig down fast enough. A modest keep for Joe to take to the freezer.

Those long light action rods make panfishing look like you've got a monster everytime.
Fishing is like playing at Carnegie Hall, when your good your good. But do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall? PRACTICE!

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2017, 04:08 AM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :flex: :thumbsup: :icefish:

I’m glad you didn’t mention that 5# brown and 24“ cusk you got on your traps!
Great to finally meet ya lunka! Wish Ruddy was along!

The first hour or so was running and gunning. Started picking u a few them we found this little hump. Around 4:30 then numbers showed up! It was a blast! Biggest were like 13 to maybe 15.  Gonna be some filleting going on whenI get back form West Grand!

Thanks John! Looking forward to next time!  :icefish:

Offline franklin fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2017, 06:26 AM »
  Great pile of fish.  Sounds like a fun time.  That will keep the filet knife busy for a while.

Offline lunkahville

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2017, 08:26 AM »
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :flex: :thumbsup: :icefish:

I’m glad you didn’t mention that 5# brown and 24“ cusk you got on your traps!
Great to finally meet ya lunka! Wish Ruddy was along!

The first hour or so was running and gunning. Started picking u a few them we found this little hump. Around 4:30 then numbers showed up! It was a blast! Biggest were like 13 to maybe 15.  Gonna be some filleting going on whenI get back form West Grand!

Thanks John! Looking forward to next time!  :icefish:
I thought we weren't gonna say anything about the brown? Good luck up on grand. And It was nice to put a face to the name. I'll let you know the next time she's froze over

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2017, 02:56 PM »
Lunkahville, that's a nice pile of slabs. 

Offline lunkahville

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 2017, 04:25 PM »
Lunkahville, that's a nice pile of slabs.
Joe had alot to do with the pile. I only had a couple slabs to gift in the bucket

Offline hockeynut12

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Apr 10, 2017, 07:10 AM »
Looks like you boys had a good time and did quite well for yourselves. Always good to finish strong.
I like to walk on water.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.