Author Topic: my wife......  (Read 6390 times)

shortrod

Re:my wife......
« Reply #30 on: Dec 20, 2003, 12:01 PM »
JUST KIDDING.......I couldnt help it .ha ha

Offline olds-Pa

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #31 on: Dec 20, 2003, 12:51 PM »
rgfixit, I have also been married 34 years to my wife. When i read your post to her, she laughed and said to tell you that she has noticed that we hunters, fishermen and golfers have a tendency towards having selective hearing. Just a little insight to how the womans mind works..........olds

Offline firsticerules

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • get out be happy!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 20, 2003, 01:14 PM »
man alive:o i hope i'm as lucky as you guys when christmas come which is in 5 days.

FORGET MILK.......GOT ICE?

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #33 on: Dec 20, 2003, 09:45 PM »
OldsPa, I am guilty as charged!

My wife and I (Grandma and Grandpa as we're now known) are just sitting here having a sip of Drambuie laughing. She said to me " At least I know you're going fishing (for fish) when you say you're going fishing."

A man with 3 such all consuming hobbies has little time for other foolishness.

OUR WIVES ARE LUCKY WE FISH, GOLF AND HUNT!

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

missfishylicious

« Reply #34 on: Dec 21, 2003, 08:12 AM »
My best buddy's wife bought him a hut for xmas and the first trip he took he came home and the toilet seat was up.

so she bought him a shack and cleans toilets what a women  ;D

Offline Melbs7

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Dec 25, 2003, 12:31 AM »
i had a new Clam 5600 waitin under the tree along with a "Trip to Cabelas" fer more jigs and such........ ok... so the clam wasnt exactly under the tree but just as good!!! :-)

Melbs     :'(

redneck

« Reply #36 on: Dec 29, 2003, 11:54 AM »
I've get a great wife also. I get layoff a little early this year. Was just going nuts with no good ice around, so she book a moose hunt for US. Best hunt we ever been on.She can fish and hunt as good or better than alot of men, maybe even me. Shoots a .300 Weatherbee Mag. and loves the feel of the power. We noramally get around 10 deer 2 elk and alot of small game a year. I,m still ahead of her in the numbers but She's catch'n up fast. My 13 old dauther going be just as good of a catch as her mother though. First year hunting she all day all 9 days and on the last day of season shot a nice 6 pointer. At about 125 paces with a 12 gauge. I,m a luck man to have these women in my life.
Redneck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.