Author Topic: Natures Call…unpleasant, but it should be said!  (Read 14915 times)

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
Re: Natures Call…unpleasant, but it should be said!
« Reply #60 on: Feb 27, 2007, 11:24 AM »
  ;)2 Time to fish, and oh yes, don’t eat the yellow snow;D

[/quote]

Don't eat the big pink mint either.  :woot: :whistle: ;)2
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • . . . . . . Happy Trails . . . .. Des .. IBOT #328
« Reply #61 on: Feb 27, 2007, 11:44 AM »
They wouldn't like it if someone was to do it in their yard would they. 

What do you think this guy is doing in their yard?  :woot:

Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Feb 27, 2007, 01:50 PM »
What do you think this guy is doing in their yard?  :woot:
(Image removed from quote.)

And just look at how green the grass is. :o

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Feb 27, 2007, 02:20 PM »
I can't believe a bunch of outdoorsman have so many different views on taking a leak outside, get a life, no one is streaking across the ice exposing themselves to children and women.
well said....give me a break guys  ::)   

ps. I pee in the Atlantic Ocean every day in the summer......call the cops

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #64 on: Feb 27, 2007, 02:33 PM »
I have to say, I disagree. Man and beast alike have been peeing outdoors for centuries. If you want to only go to the bathroom inside, and only want other people to go to the bathroom inside, maybe staying inside would be the best thing to do. Just my .02

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline icechip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Feb 27, 2007, 05:22 PM »
Gee I guess I should feel real guilty when I drop my business right down my ice hole. No one is around though and it seems to improve the fishing as well as my stature. All biodegradable in my books.

Offline artycat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #66 on: Feb 27, 2007, 05:39 PM »
Ok, so if your all so concerned about leaving it on the ice.....drill a hole thats not all the way through to the water and filler up!! That way no one is going to step in it and you don't have yellow snow all around.

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Feb 28, 2007, 12:20 PM »
I have a product called Relief Brief that can be used by either sex. There are two ways to form the top of it to fit either male or female. I bring them along for my son's girl friend. They contain a powder and when the powder gets wet it turns into a gel. They also snap closed, can be put back into the bag and can be put in your pocket. She likes them.

I don't know any adult (including my own wife) who would rather wear a diaper than "hang it over the side" of the boat.  :unsure:
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #68 on: Feb 28, 2007, 01:00 PM »
I don't know any adult (including my own wife) who would rather wear a diaper than "hang it over the side" of the boat.  :unsure:

Ya don't wear them. They are like a zip lock bag with a hard top that can be configured one way for a guy to use and a different way for a gal to use. Ya pee in it, close it up and dispose of it. Don't need to explain to me about wearing diapers as I had my prostate removed a few months ago. I knows da feelin.   :whistle: ;)2

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #69 on: Feb 28, 2007, 01:03 PM »
If the fish are bittin-ice, if their not-woods.  ;D
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Feb 28, 2007, 01:04 PM »
AHH . . . making Jello balloons . . .  now there's a concept I can relate to.
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline woodyvt

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • When the going is tough. The tough go ice fishing!
« Reply #71 on: Feb 28, 2007, 02:12 PM »
The ole five gallon pail works just fine.

Can use it in the shanty or even in a car or truck (takes just a little coordination)

The closest flag up may be the one that is behind you !

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Feb 28, 2007, 02:49 PM »

Hi, my name is Desperado and I'm a prolific SINNER  >:D
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline macinaw

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #73 on: Feb 28, 2007, 02:51 PM »

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #74 on: Mar 02, 2007, 10:47 PM »
I think the most unpleasant part of the whole deal is that somone actually feels the need to watch long enough to be offended by it. LOOK THE OTHER WAY >:( indoor toilets were built out of desire for the luxury of it, not because it was a "sin" to wiz outside in the great outdoors.what kind of a perv watches when he knows what going on "over there" fish and mind your own biz and you wont need to worry about others. ::)

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #75 on: Mar 02, 2007, 11:52 PM »
Update:

For those who may have missed reading this, it has been announced on another thread that p-ing on the ice is the #1 sin here. I have entered the info here so that you will not miss anything.
  I would just like to say that I find it amusing that a statement like that would suggest to not single out a certain member or topic. On the other hand, I feel honored to have my topic chosen for the top rated #1 sin on your list. I think that you should be commended for making a public statement that you do in fact agree with me by admitting that it is a sin and then ranking it to the top of your list.  Starting your own topic of admission to support it even further shows a deep interest in our favorite past time and the spine required to speak up. It is too bad that by all the views recorded that more members did not lend their support pro or con. They certainly were reading. I think that more people agreed with me but do not want to get involved with the sure to follow rebuttal frenzy, such as you fired-up and then having to defend their posts like I’m doing now. It is easy to jump on the bandwagon because of safety in numbers, but on the other hand like I stated before, some things should be said and someone has to say them. Maybe this will change when someone feels that what their reading is right, and that they should show their support, and that they do so with pride and no fear of what another mentality may or may not feed upon. I want to once again thank the few who supported my viewpoint and expressed it through their posts, and also to those who agreed but chose to not respond because of the above mentioned, and I wish that they would next time. Thanks again for admitting that p-ing on the ice is in fact wrong and showcasing it as well as you did,  ;)2 now that’s what I call support!

Maybe now with this final declaration we can all get back to fishing.                    Case Closed!   

I'm not gonna even argue you here as it would be clear to me that this would not turn into a diplomatic discussion, and for the record i never got fired up about anything. and of course i was singling out certain topics of discussion, i never said i wasn't(thus me saying i was poking fun at certain topics), i just didn't take the step to name names like the dearly offended here. not to burst your bubble either, but i dont ever recall numbering the list. In any case myself and many others are gonna keep peeing on the ice just like we've always done, and how we will continue to do. you can go ahead and keep carrying your urine off the lake with you and thats well and good. different strokes for different folks. And thanks for supporting my finding that there are too many people here that are wound up tigher than the girdle of a baptist minister's wife at an all-you can eat pancake breakfast.

Offline TrekJeff

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #76 on: Mar 03, 2007, 12:04 AM »
I understand you can get a ticket here in Michigan also and was told one guy got one on the lake I fish.  I was staying at a campground in Ontario and at the fish cleaning station the drain ran right on top of the ground and your DNR or what ever worries about a little yellow snow. This was a large very nice campground except for that.
That's because it can be considered dumping of raw sewage into the water system http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2007-2008/billintroduced/Senate/htm/2007-SIB-0297.htm  Check out section 3112(a)  THis is mainly scripted for ballast tanks, but it can be pushed. :tipup: :o

Yeah I know it's really pushing it a bit, but if the CO really want's to push it..yeah you can get dingged...but then again how do we keep our holes from freezing...lol

"For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

Offline iceslammer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #77 on: Mar 03, 2007, 07:29 AM »
this topic is absolutely ridiculous

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #78 on: Mar 03, 2007, 07:46 AM »
it sure is!   kinda pi$Sy  lol
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline flyingknee

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #79 on: Mar 03, 2007, 09:09 AM »
How about a catheter tube with a bag strapped to your leg.Then you wouldn't have to stop fishing.Joking of course.I agree with the folks who say the whiz ain't gonna affect the lake.The DNR would pick up something in their frequent water tests and CLAMP down(OUCH).

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #80 on: Mar 03, 2007, 11:59 AM »
That's because it can be considered dumping of raw sewage into the water system http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2007-2008/billintroduced/Senate/htm/2007-SIB-0297.htm  Check out section 3112(a)  THis is mainly scripted for ballast tanks, but it can be pushed. :tipup: :o

Yeah I know it's really pushing it a bit, but if the CO really want's to push it..yeah you can get dingged...but then again how do we keep our holes from freezing...lol

I'd like to see him catch and ticket the deer that I saw relieving herself on the ice. Or do they like to discriminate against humans? Maybe it should be legal to bag a deer that is seen peeing on the ice. I like venison, why not?? Mmmmmm fresh tenderloins in the shanty. Shall we try it Stumper?? >:D ;)2

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #81 on: Mar 03, 2007, 02:59 PM »
Ahh,that would bring up a whole new topic of concern.WEAPONS on the ice ;D...Ahh screw it,lets do it ;D

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #82 on: Mar 03, 2007, 03:17 PM »
Ahh,that would bring up a whole new topic of concern.WEAPONS on the ice ;D...Ahh screw it,lets do it ;D

We don't need weapons, we'll just lasso one while the're hiding in the middle of the sheep.

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #83 on: Mar 03, 2007, 03:21 PM »

OK then, I'll bring the PEE Shooter.  :whistle:

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #84 on: Mar 03, 2007, 03:23 PM »

Good. We want something that is more environmentally friendly that snot rockets.  :whistle: >:D

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #85 on: Mar 03, 2007, 04:13 PM »
Good. We want something that is more environmentally friendly that snot rockets.  :whistle: >:D

And a bit less smelly than a turd bomb ;D

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #86 on: Mar 03, 2007, 04:14 PM »
I'll brinf the PEE ,you bring the shooter ;D

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #87 on: Mar 03, 2007, 07:35 PM »
I'll brinf the PEE ,you bring the shooter ;D

But Remember now. NEVER!!! And I mean NEVER ask to handle another man's PEE Shooter  :callcops: unless you are packin double barrels  :o

Offline TrekJeff

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #88 on: Mar 03, 2007, 08:11 PM »
**censored**??? ???
"For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

Offline team pikebreath

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #89 on: Mar 03, 2007, 08:54 PM »
I bring one of those Redportable urinal that has a scew on top. It is easy to use and clean out. By the way if I fill it with water and pour it on the ice it will usually allow my Vexilar to read though the ice ,if it's not too punky.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.