New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Two guys helped my daughter today/ NICE Pike from Collins !!! picture included.  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Captain1978

• Team IceShanty Maniac
First I just want to thank the two guys who let my daughter warm up in their shanty today while we waited for Mommy to come pick her up. I appreciate it so much. :bow: Here's some pics from today.

EL CAPITANO !!!

Offline mercrat

• IceShanty Rookie

Offline combsey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • take a friend fishing
nice pics and its always nice to hear of icefishermen helping each other out when needed :clap:
proud supporter of P. E. T. A.
(People Eating Tasty Animals)

Offline Joes fishing

• IceShanty Rookie
First I just want to thank the two guys who let my daughter warm up in their shanty today while we waited for Mommy to come pick her up. I appreciate it so much. :bow: Here's some pics from today.

(Image removed from quote.)
I Guss you weren't kidding when you said that your first fish was as big as your daughter :o in another thread.
I'm glad that there was someone there that had a shanty for your daughter to warm up in :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Joe
Lets go fishing

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Sweet pictures Capt. Glad your daughter had a place to warm up... ;D
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Captain1978

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Yeah I didn't think the wind was gonna pick up until the afternoon. It was calm at my house but whippin crazy at the lake. It's always a bit stronger at the lake but this wind was on steroids ! I'm getting a shanty on Monday... She's jammed about our next trip but she said " Daddy  no wind next time ok? " gotta love kids !
EL CAPITANO !!!

Offline jeg in albany

• Team IceShanty Regular
Cap,

Nice fish and nicer kid.  ;D

Good to hear about the helpful ice fishermen with the shanty as well.

Offline fishin365

• IceShanty Rookie
Came out nice. See ya out there. I learned a lot watching you bring her in. I think i might be a bit too quick taking up line. i might head over there this morning for a couple hours,still windy though.Nobody on the lake when i drove by.i hope there weren't too many large fish taken out so far,lake's pretty small.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Came out nice. See ya out there. I learned a lot watching you bring her in. I think i might be a bit too quick taking up line. i might head over there this morning for a couple hours,still windy though.Nobody on the lake when i drove by.i hope there weren't too many large fish taken out so far,lake's pretty small.

Most of the guys i talk to out there and read about on here all let em go back. It might actually be good for the fishery to get some of the smaller ones out of there and let the remaining ones get bigger.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline FishinJenn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ME! :)
Glad someone could help your daughter out and its always great to see fathers getting their daughters into the sport!  :)
Kids who hunt, fish and trap...dont mug little old ladies.

<span style='display:block !important; width: 170px; text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px;'><a

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Glad someone could help your daughter out and its always great to see fathers getting their daughters into the sport!  :)

My daughter loves to ice fish ... hates open water but loves the ice.... loves snow and cold too!   She said this morning " i wish we had summer vacation in thw winter"!!
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline FishinJenn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ME! :)

My daughter loves to ice fish ... hates open water but loves the ice.... loves snow and cold too!   She said this morning " i wish we had summer vacation in thw winter"!!
Thats great! Love your siggy too...gotta love the Dead!
Kids who hunt, fish and trap...dont mug little old ladies.

<span style='display:block !important; width: 170px; text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px;'><a

Offline CrappieAssasin42

• Team IceShanty Regular
Awesome catch Capt!!! Isn't it great when ur kids want to hit the hardwater? Good Luck and have a Safe season!!!
Crappies beware!!! The CrappieAssasin is on the prowl!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.