New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: first fish of the season  (Read 638 times)

Offline pro50guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
first fish of the season
« on: Nov 25, 2007, 03:45 PM »
well boys it happened today, first outing of the year and first fish of the year. a nice looking 23inch northern nothing to brag about in size gut im sure there is some people out there who would just love to be on the ice. i wish i could tell the spot but all im sayin is north of ol stoney creek lol. it was a nice day hope the weather this week doesn't kill the ice. when i left today there was between 3 and 4 inch's
"you can pick your nose and your friends can pick there nose, but you cant pick your friends nose"-john fickel     "equal opportunity for everyone special treatment for no one"-jesse james

Offline adk iceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: first fish of the season
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2007, 03:50 PM »
thats all i needed to hear. im heading to my camp up north next weekend. hunting if there is not good ice. i hope it holds up too congrats on walkin on water! :o
Can I go fishing? Unless it’s on Brant, I can’t.

Offline pro50guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2007, 03:55 PM »
thanks for the congrats, like i said if the weather holds this week all the small ponds in the north country with any elavation should be good. but still bring your gun saw two dear on the way home today no horns though
"you can pick your nose and your friends can pick there nose, but you cant pick your friends nose"-john fickel     "equal opportunity for everyone special treatment for no one"-jesse james

Offline adk iceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2007, 04:02 PM »
i knew there would be some ice up there somewhere the ponds around my house are froze over and its always colder at camp. watching tip ups watching the treeline could shape up to be a good weekend. i was hoping someone would report from the "north" today thanks alot and definatly keep your frozen treat confidential lol ;D congrats again
Can I go fishing? Unless it’s on Brant, I can’t.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.