Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Safety

Are the uscg appoved float suits worth the extra $$$

<< < (2/4) > >>

Gills-only:
As mentioned the striker which u have is not uscg approved, but will float you long enough to get out if anything happens !!

Stickhick86:
My Frabill I float bibs seemed to work last year for me when I went through. Was able to get out unassisted and get back to my truck to dry off and warm up

Champlain Islander:
I have used Arctic Armour Plus and now Striker Climate neither of which are USCG approved. Both work to keep you on top if you fall in. I like the quality and additional warmth with the Striker. A buddy has the Ice Armour Clam Lift and says he isn't impressed.

swnoel:

--- Quote from: Monticatgeek on Dec 24, 2018, 01:27 AM ---don't know if you heard about it or not but Clam is giving a free pair of the new Sub Zero X boots with the purchase of the Ascent & Rise Suits. there is how ever a 19.95 shipping charge. so you might spend $19.95 but the boots are valued at $180.00 this offer only applies to in store purchases only not valid for online orders.

Promo goes until the end of Jaunuary 2019 now. You will need to send in your receipt with this so make a copy to keep for your self as only originals will be excepted. all the details are on the form.

here is the form you will need to fill out and send in :

www.clamoutdoors.com/bootoffer

--- End quote ---

Thanks... sent in the required paperwork and money, now I'll wait.

Owentstr:
Man, too bad I missed this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version