Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

Trick My Shack

<< < (6/7) > >>

chilly-willy:
Sorry not from Iowa but hope these photos help you get some ideas on what I got

WI red for one of these but I think it shadows me to much and is over kill

Add seat

And put a section of light chain like 3/8 or 1/4 inch links in the skirt cause I don't got a door and kicking snow on the skirt is not posible..

Some of the stuff working in this picture..

ice-pro:
I'm looking to put some led lights in my eskimo quick flip 1 and need some ideas. I found some of the flat led strips but almost all of them I find are 16 ft long and I don't think I need that much. Does anyone have any suggestions for light strips or bars that I can wire into a Vex battery with a toggle switch?

Ice Scratcher:

--- Quote from: ice-pro on Dec 05, 2016, 10:15 PM ---I'm looking to put some led lights in my eskimo quick flip 1 and need some ideas. I found some of the flat led strips but almost all of them I find are 16 ft long and I don't think I need that much. Does anyone have any suggestions for light strips or bars that I can wire into a Vex battery with a toggle switch?

--- End quote ---

Those strips can be cut down in groups of three.. so 3,6,9,12...

<°)))>{

ice-pro:

--- Quote from: Ice Scratcher on Dec 05, 2016, 10:27 PM ---Those strips can be cut down in groups of three.. so 3,6,9,12...

<°)))>{

<°)))>{

--- End quote ---

Will I be able to run new wires to each strip if I cut them down? From what I've seen from the pictures online is one end of the 16 foot strip has the wires to run to a power source and the other end is sealed off with no wires.

Ice Scratcher:

--- Quote from: ice-pro on Dec 05, 2016, 10:33 PM ---Will I be able to run new wires to each strip if I cut them down? From what I've seen from the pictures online is one end of the 16 foot strip has the wires to run to a power source and the other end is sealed off with no wires.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I don't know about using the middle pieces.. Some you can solder..

<°)))>{

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version