Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

FISHING INVITES / FIND ME ON THE ICE

<< < (3/63) > >>

ratfink1:
I'm Chris I live in Cheyenne I like to ice fish for eyes but not very good at it I'm 51 and a electrician

chrys165:
My name is Christine Peterson and I'm the outdoor reporter for the Casper Star-Tribune. I'm based in Laramie and wondered if any of you were getting together if I could come along for a story on ice fishing near Laramie.
Shoot me an e-mail: christine.[email protected], if you're going out any time in January.
Thanks!

Wyofarmer:

--- Quote from: chrys165 on Dec 28, 2010, 03:20 PM ---My name is Christine Peterson and I'm the outdoor reporter for the Casper Star-Tribune. I'm based in Laramie and wondered if any of you were getting together if I could come along for a story on ice fishing near Laramie.
Shoot me an e-mail: christine.[email protected], if you're going out any time in January.
Thanks!

--- End quote ---
That would be great for the sport!  ;D  It should be a 4-5 part story for the different icefishing areas in Wyoming.  ???   :clap: :thumbsup: :icefish:

fishsmith:
That's way cool count me in Fellers. ;)

fishaholictaz:
Might as well be the Derby... I am fishing it both days and plan on meeting some shanty members out there...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version