Author Topic: Anglin Lake  (Read 951 times)

Offline Adam88

• Team IceShanty Regular
Anglin Lake
« on: Feb 02, 2009, 07:01 PM »
Im headed out to Anglin this weekend and would really like some info on where to fish i would especially like to know about where to catch perch and what to you use for bait so any info on any fish and where to fish will be greatly appreciated thanks

Offline tbor

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anglin Lake
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2009, 08:04 PM »
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=99327.0

Quote: Ususally you can go out from the store and to the right bank (there are shacks there) and do okay.  Also, my family usually goes out about 50 yds or so from the campground beach and either left or right.  The perch (usually) are in the deep water. We used to have great luck straight out from the beach and about 20 -25ft of water. I have fished off of the shore across and to the right of the store and not done well at all, but there are alot of people there so it may be okay.  Also, straight out from the beach and across the lake is an "island".  We have had great luck with all sorts of fish in the summer.   

Fishing is zen.

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2009, 11:37 PM »
 yeah most people fish around the island...road was good all the way across tues. morning coming from jacobsen bay.  catching lots of pike...half keeper size and half ~ 1lb.  only one eye in 5 trips, but seen some nice ones that wouldn't bite.

Offline Adam88

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2009, 01:08 AM »
Thanks guys appreciate it. Good Luck

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2009, 12:00 PM »
 going out again on my way home, later this afternoon...will let you know what happens  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.