Author Topic: Ice shack squatter!  (Read 10829 times)

Offline fishermanjake

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Way to go honey!!!
Re: Ice shack squatter!
« Reply #60 on: Jan 04, 2009, 04:41 PM »
No worries, its a good spot.

Offline darkhousefisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Me and my fishing buddy
« Reply #61 on: Jan 04, 2009, 07:16 PM »
Yesterday someone had their portable set up against your shack using it for a wind break, I don't blame them, the wind was howling.  I used my vehicle to do the same thing, lol.

Offline BuschWhacker

• IceShanty Rookie
  • "Here fishy ...fishy..."
« Reply #62 on: Jan 04, 2009, 08:51 PM »
2 years ago the shanty krashalaska and I own was stolen towards the end of the season.
Tinman

Hey Tinman, I think I met ya shortly after your shack got heisted, was it the one out in front of the old B.L. Lodge?  You guys had stopped in town for a beer and were asking around if anyone had seen it, I took your name and number in case I'd find anything.  Glad ya found it, pure B.S. someone would take it, and then bust it up in the process!  I've often thought about putting a house out as I only live a block off the lake, but have been concerned ever since yours got boosted.
 There are lots of people on the lake most weekends, from the zoomies on the hot rod snow machines to the local punks out cruisin for some mayhem.  Sad to say, it seems that if you want to keep a house out for any duration, leave nothing inside and leave the door open, and hope the worst they do is fish in it.
\"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy\"___Benjamin Franklin
Fish each time as though it were your last...for one time, it will be.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.