Author Topic: Mods for eskimo quickflip 2? Flipovers in general?  (Read 993 times)

Offline Just a random icefisherma

• IceShanty Rookie
Mods for eskimo quickflip 2? Flipovers in general?
« on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:47 PM »
Looking to buy an eskimo quickflip 2, and just wondering about mod ideas. I fish for about everything, and have a couple ideas, and am looking for more/better. Thanks.
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine."
-Johnny Cash

Offline allthumbs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Mods for eskimo quickflip 2? Flipovers in general?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2018, 10:23 AM »
Random
Make sure that it has a zippered cover on it. This way you can set it , pack snow around the sides to eliminate blowing air and still be able to get in & out  without compromising your set up .  Also on my flip over i added 4 attachment straps to the tub so i can anchor it to the ice with screw in stakes so the wind doesnt blow it around whenever i stand up or exit the hut. Hope this helps .
Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching

Offline schie03

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2018, 06:51 AM »
If you're on facebook check out the group "trick your trap".  Guys post a lot of cool stuff with pictures and everything.

Offline Just a random icefisherma

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2018, 08:08 AM »
It's got the door on it, and a cover for if you tow it with a 4 wheeler, and are you talking about the attachment straps, are those the ones that you can buy from eskimo, or something you made?
Also, thanks for the recommendation of the trick your trap group.
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine."
-Johnny Cash

Offline Sylvanboat

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2018, 11:49 AM »
Open a beer, and enter ice shanty mods in YouTube and sit back.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.