Author Topic: A favour to ask...  (Read 1036 times)

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
A favour to ask...
« on: Feb 28, 2008, 03:43 PM »
To anyone going to the Fish-Hawk Derby this weekend ..

Anthony and I  have no way to get my Trap down to the Islands as my father needs his car to go to Kingston this weekend. As most of you know it's a 'Guide' . I only live about 4 minutes away which is the sad part. I need to get it too and from the River, no gear! If anyone can squeeze another trap in there truck or trailer It will help us tremendously  :thumbsup: :bow: I don't want to miss out on a day with the gang.

In return I can offer a few bags of plastics, some cash winnings( :laugh: :ti pup:) or some unopened tackle of some sort.

In advance, thank you.

-Andrew
Andrew

Offline Seaweed

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: A favour to ask...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2008, 12:12 PM »
Might be able to help you out.  We can strap her to the roof rack with something maybe.  It will cost you a Timmies XL Double Milk.  Give me a call later. 

What zone you hitting? 

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2008, 04:21 PM »
Seaweed, thanks for responding. I have secured wheels for the morning and just picked up some bait. Most likely Anthony and I will be out on Crappie Bay somewhere. Seems your the only IceShanty' er that's going to be out  :o  :)

See you at six
Andrew

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2008, 06:29 PM »
Looks like I might be making it down after all, my plans for Sunday changed so I might as well donate my cash to a good cause  :D  Might win me something, likely not.

Don

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 29, 2008, 06:36 PM »
Looks like I might be making it down after all, my plans for Sunday changed so I might as well donate my cash to a good cause  :D  Might win me something, likely not.

Don

Crappie Bay Don?? Glad you can make it  :) Should be a fun filled day with tons of fish(Lets hope no puny bluegills  :P) and laughs. Are you going to have your camera on hand to sum up the day? I am going to shoot some video clips while down there as well ...

:D

Andrew

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.