Author Topic: Jammin jigs  (Read 5030 times)

Offline Jharlow

• IceShanty Rookie
Jammin jigs
« on: Aug 26, 2012, 10:37 PM »
Was looking at ordering some of the Jammin jig kits this season has anyone used them,they look good and the price is right .Wondering on the quality of there product ?cheers

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
Re: Jammin jigs
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2012, 06:16 AM »
I love them I will be ordering again this year darn pickerel stole a bunch of my favorites.
Order a few Richard jigs for your buddies but keep one for yourself they work great dead sticking with a minnow.

"Problem solving is hunting. It is savage pleasure and we are born to do it."
Thomas Harris

Offline bmxrider11976

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2012, 07:44 AM »
great product! do a search for thme on this site and you will find loads of praise. only problem i ever have with them is the eyes always have paint on them!
USE A BOBBER!

Offline anderson_dc

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2012, 07:46 AM »
The quality is top shelf, you won't be disappointed.

Offline pfscott

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:27 AM »
I have never been disappointed with them. Very nice jigs for a reasonable price. Did very well on the neon red glow bobber fry the past few years for bluegills.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:37 AM »
great product! do a search for thme on this site and you will find loads of praise. only problem i ever have with them is the eyes always have paint on them!
You will find that the problem of paint in the eye of the hook to be fairly common regardless of the price :o Just get an "eye buster" or something similar to remove it!! When I buy jigs, I sit down and clean the eyes on all of them so no painted ones end up out on the ice with me!  :%$#!:   Just my $.02 worth!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline bmxrider11976

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:39 AM »
agreed! jammin jigs paint is much tougher than others though, which is a good thing!
USE A BOBBER!

Offline Jharlow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:56 AM »
Good to hear I will be sending an order this week ..the willow spoons look killer i may have to get a handful of them as well...

Offline skitterpop

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Aug 28, 2012, 07:42 AM »
You will not be disappointed, ordered last year and was very pleased with the jigs.  I will try some different styles this year. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.