Author Topic: Anybody useing a Black Ice hub  (Read 1540 times)

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY"
Anybody useing a Black Ice hub
« on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:12 PM »
 Anybody using a Black Ice hub style shelter or heard anything on them?
 Thanks
  Matt

Offline FishtalesII

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Anybody useing a Black Ice hub
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2011, 03:56 PM »
A couple of my friends used them this year and loved them. They were quick set up and take down and they were easy to haul out on the atvs, got a great deal on them from  killzonehunting.com  I just looked and you can get the large one for only 119.00 with free shipping. thinking of getting one myself but I just got another one this year ( makes 4 now) Need to convince myself why I really need 5. Hope this helps, write back to let me know what you decide.
FishtalesII
FishtalesII
<*}}}}><

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2011, 03:30 PM »
 Are you sure they got the Black Ice hut? Killzone sells the Igloo model and I have heard bad things about those huts.
 Matt

A couple of my friends used them this year and loved them. They were quick set up and take down and they were easy to haul out on the atvs, got a great deal on them from  killzonehunting.com  I just looked and you can get the large one for only 119.00 with free shipping. thinking of getting one myself but I just got another one this year ( makes 4 now) Need to convince myself why I really need 5. Hope this helps, write back to let me know what you decide.
FishtalesII

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:29 PM »
 Well I got the big Black Ice hut. It is awesome! I had a Frabill Outpost and a Quickfish3 and they both had hub problems. This hut set up quick the first time and everything about it is great! It has a big over sized bag with handles that you can put over your shoulder. It has quick attach ice anchors nice big pockets for gear on the inside with over head netting for storage as well. The windows are huge in this hut with nice black out covers. The doors have a double zippers that zip to the middle with flaps to cover the zippers.They have nice long straps so they will be easy to grab with a glove on. For the price of $118 shipped to my door, you cann't beat it. You could fish four guys in the hut! three with lots of room to spare!
  Matt

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.