Author Topic: Anyone have an issue with the Ice Armor suits?  (Read 821 times)

Offline b turdy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Anyone have an issue with the Ice Armor suits?
« on: Dec 19, 2011, 02:46 PM »
Not too long ago I bought the Clam Ice armor blue suit.  I absolutely LOVE it, but at the end of last years ice fishing season my right knee started to leak at the knee pad.  nothing is visually wrong with them so im just wondering if anyone ever had the same issue and what they did to resolve it

Offline Ryderr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anyone have an issue with the Ice Armor suits?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2011, 04:37 PM »
I havent had that problem, but I have my stitching come loose from my knee to my crotch, and my eyelets have come loose as well as a faulty zipper on my jacket. I have the grey suit. I have used it maybe 30 times. I icefish a lot, but I have a pair of their black insulated bibs as well that I use when its warmer out. You could try a wader patch maybe?? Depending on the material where the knee is ripped.
I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there. -Robert Altman

Offline b turdy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anyone have an issue with the Ice Armor suits?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2011, 04:45 PM »
thats the thing -- there's no rip... i am having the stitching coming out as well in a few spots -- but my knee isnt one of them.... its just bizzar that my right would do it and my left wouldnt when they are identical....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.