Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607628 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21180 on: Oct 24, 2020, 01:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Just getting ready to load up the rods and hit the road,  Youngest son had to cancel out unfortunately.
  Will try and give an update around mid morn...Cawfee's on!
  Jeff...best of luck with today's deer opening day!    :thumbsup:

Have a great day all,  be safe,  best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Morning Bud....see you posted while I was pecking away.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21181 on: Oct 24, 2020, 05:31 AM »
59* and some light rain in the area.
WW, glad you were able to the get the fishing trip in. Thanks for the pictures. On to the next season.
Drifter, sorry to hear about your Dad. He is in my thoughts.
Eddie, hope you have a good day on the water.

Hunted yesterday morning, nothing. It got up to 73* yesterday afternoon, I put the MZ away. This morning rifle season opens. Lots of traffic heading North, I am heading for the land fill when it opens.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21182 on: Oct 24, 2020, 06:15 AM »
Good morning Eddie, h2l! Good morning everyone :bow:

25 heading to 32 later today.

Dave thoughts and prayers for your dad, sorry to read that.

Eddie I hope by the time to see this you have a couple in the bag :thumbsup:

h2l you don't take in the rifle season?

IW best of luck in the woods :thumbsup:

WW is Mr WW back to hunting camp ???

Yesterdays plans all got put on the back burner for today. I had a couple thins pop up that derailed my day.

I hope everyone has a good day. Best of luck to those on the water and in the woods :thumbsup:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21183 on: Oct 24, 2020, 06:47 AM »
Morning all,

Drifter.....so sorry to read about your Dad :'(  thoughts and prayers sent

Eddie....good luck today, rode the bike up to Pulaski yesterday to see what's happening, pretty slow by the bridge in town  :-\  saw 1 small steelhead caught is all

H2L.....guessing you don't do weekends in the woods  ;)

IW.....hope yesterday's siding project went well  :flex:  best of luck with today's opener

WS.....MrWW is still home, between the crazy weather (too warm, too windy, too wet) and a few different appointments/commitments looks like maybe Wednesday before he heads out again  :blink:  good luck with the honey-do today  ;D

MrC.....sure has been quite the project getting your service restored  ::)   fingers crossed today's the day  ;)

IFF.....good job with the golf cart fix  :thumbsup:  weather sounds pretty dreary, hope at least it's not too cold there  :unsure: 

Put a couple hundred miles on the bike yesterday, what a beautiful day to ride  :thumbsup: :clap:  from the look of the extended forecast there won't be any more trips this year  :'( :'(

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21184 on: Oct 24, 2020, 01:34 PM »
Good day mixture of sun and clouds with 5-10 mph winds. Weather guessers say it will reach the mid. sixties today then drop into the thirties overnight. The ten day forecast is also calling for a rainy coming week.
IFF good to read you found the electrical problem on the golf cart and were able to fix it may the carbon monoxide dector/alarm be an easy replacement. Hopefully the snow will help to control the forest fires in your state.
Drifter sorry to hear about your father. My mom had dementia thankfully she never got combative. Good that you were able to find a program that will cover part of the cost for the solar power system at the cabin.
Eddie may the salmon be running and biting this weekend to bad your youngest son can not make the trip.
Hunts2long best to you if you get out with the riffle during the week.
Whopper Stopper  may you get your projects completed today.
Wallyworld the service tech. is coming tomorrow morning hopefully they can get my TV service restored. Nice you were able to get one more bike ride in next week looks like a lot of rainy days.

Have a good Saturday . best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21185 on: Oct 24, 2020, 01:52 PM »
Good afternoon all  Drifter hope your dad has better days ahead; will pray for him and you. Bud good fix on your golf cart. Eddie hope your outing is going good. I hit one tank gill a bit ago the rest were small. One cast was a line drive right into a bush or tree so I just grabbed my nail clippers. Both huge trees are in the water now right in line to the promised landing spots. Marv Help. Mr, Clean hope you get service soon. WW I like the photo of your wake and the saying that went with it excellent. Time for a little football and maybe round 2 fishing.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21186 on: Oct 24, 2020, 02:38 PM »
UGH!!!
Seems I ordered the wrong puller for the clutch on my sled.
More waiting in my future for the proper one to arrive.  ::)

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21187 on: Oct 25, 2020, 04:23 AM »
Good Morning Drifter  ER's  maybe time to rest for a bit Dave. The puller shouldn't take to long to get. Have a nice Sunday all.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21188 on: Oct 25, 2020, 05:49 AM »
Morning all,

Looks like today will be another leaf chopping spree  :flex: :woot:  maybe only 1 more to go, yesterday's wind did a number on them  :clap:

Looking forward to the fishing/hunting reports from yesterday  :)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21189 on: Oct 25, 2020, 06:02 AM »

Good morning OG, ER's,
                        It's 33* and partly partly. ::)
                        Marv......I know..... things happen. I didn't get out on yesterdays opener, my wife's brother decided to visit us so it won't be till
             Monday before I get out. :whistle:
                        Dave.....That's the way it's been lately, the wrong parts have been shipped. I hope you get i soon. :unsure: I'm sorry to read about
             your father, prayers sent his way.
                        Eddie....Waiting for your fishing trip report. :thumbsup:
                        Wally....It looks like you had a nice trip fishing the other day. :clap: Good luck with the leaves, I have to do the same, It;s been 2 days since I last did them.
                        H2l......In my travels I didn't see a lot of vehicles parked on the side of the road like usual, I don't know if they have found new hunting
             areas or just not out. :unsure:
                        Steve... Isn't the tech suppose to come today to fix your problem? ???
                        Well friday #3 son came and we got6 one side of the dormer sided, It took longerb than I expected, plus I didn't have enough siding to
             finish the other side. So yesterday I went bought some more and got it stained. The side that is remains is going to be more time consuming. The
             roof line is farther off the ground. So I figured I'd back my pick up and put the ladder in the bed of the truck. I will have Magic Mike help so my son
             won't have to go up and down the ladder to get the boards.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21190 on: Oct 25, 2020, 06:50 AM »
31* and clear this morning.
WS, yes I rifle hunt and WW, I do hunt weekends. As many may remember, I got thru last winter with a furnace issue. Well last week they called and want to install the new one on Tuesday, so I spent opening day getting things moved around in the basement and garage. Two trips to the landfill. Since I started hunting alone, I don't seem to get the hunting bug as bad. Too many hunters, this year lots of leaves still on the trees and yesterday it was in the upper 50's in the morning. I did take a ride up early yesterday. As IW said, not as many trucks as I expected. However one of my nephew's co-workers was parked where I would have gone in. It also got very windy during the day. My brother said he didn't hear any shooting.

Now I was planning on going out this morning but my body said "rest up for bowling". The wife and the girls went out to dinner last night and I stayed home. Watched Navy get beat.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21191 on: Oct 25, 2020, 08:36 AM »
35* to start the day. Leaf clean up will take all day. And them some. The cold front last week with it's high winds blew leaves from the north over the house onto the front yard. Most of the leaves are off except a couple of maple trees in the back yard. I have to firure out how to cut off some limbs  from my neighbors maple tree that  are  destoying the top of a 20 foot blue spuce in my yard

ww You would have had to have out riggers on your bike to keep from being blown over with our winds!

IW That  siding sh ure lokks good. make sure that y the lader can not slide in the back of yur truck. When I was looking for some thing else I found the paper work from the only time I filed for Workmans  Comp. When the company filed it they said it was from a back spring. That was BS as I had a ladder slip so I came down with it 12 feet breakiing a bone in my foot. It also gave an over time figure. Seing we were working with perisahbles  they side they did not have to pay over time.  We were working  60+ hours all summer.

Eddie I sill have some apples to get made into sauce but that will have to wait untill I get the leaves picked up.

I think I saw that our govenness is going to put recovering Covid patients in care homes. Must be she is doing what NY's govenor did. :o

Drifter It is sad that your father's dimentia is going down hill. It is a nasty thing to have see your father go through.

IW I see you posted whle I was modifying. I have enough tree work to keep him busy for aweek or two. I sent him a few deer pcture from my proerty. The on buck lloks like the big on he had on camera might have swamp the big lake and ended up on my propety. It is a heavy wight 10 point. The wide 8 point only shows up on that camera at night. That is the only camera of many he has that he has sent me pictures from so far

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21192 on: Oct 25, 2020, 08:49 AM »
35* to start the day. Leaf clean up will take all day. And them some. The cold front last week with it's high winds blew leaves from the north over the house onto the front yard. Most of the leaves are off except a couple of maple trees in the back yard. I have to firure out how to cut off some limbs  from my neighbors maple tree that  are  destoying the top of a 20 foot blue spuce in my yard

ww You would have had to have out riggers on your bike to keep from being blown over with  our winds
            You need some help from WS.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21193 on: Oct 25, 2020, 09:05 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Had a good frost overnight,  its 34 right nowhere warming up to mid 40's today.

Dave...sending my thoughts and prayers as well to your Dad...hopefully the good days will outnumber the bad ones.   :thumbsup:

The fishing trip was a bust, very few salmon coming through now. Most of all the ones we saw were pretty well spent and looking really rough.
  We did see several Steelhead hooked up and we fished for them for several hours. Mike hooked up with a few in some of the faster water,  but be it hook pulls or acrobatics,  lol, just couldn't seal the deal. I caught the skunk all day... ;D
   Off to the pumpkin patch at noon with the family. ...looking forward to the hayride and cider doughnuts finale.... ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe,  best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21194 on: Oct 25, 2020, 10:27 AM »
Got to watch a Black tail deer that comes into the yard checking out an apple tree.  They are rather small compared to White Tails I am use to seeing.  Neighbor text me wanting to know if she could "borrow" some firewood as its to be a cold snowy day,  I answered she better get more than one days worth.   ;D that way it will maybe all get used up, by the time I need to move on.

Got invite to supper at brothers Grandson's place that adjoins the lots he has,   Looks like from my vantage point some of the trees over there must be in the 120 to 125' tall.  :unsure: So far of what little tour I got I am impressed at what he has done, has a huge green house, a shop to die for (where he parks his boat) and I know a setup like that is big $$$$$.  He is doing very very well.  He is a paint contractor, and has a crew of 40 full time men. 

My brother bunks in a class A motor home.  Its not moved in years, he was convinced he should sell the house in town when his wife passed and be closer to the daughter and grandson so they could keep and eye out for him.  Its a pretty safe bet he has a early stage of dementia, Alzheimer's  as well.  Will be taking him to town for a hearing test.  He wants one of the latest ones that go inside the ear.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21195 on: Oct 25, 2020, 10:42 AM »
Good morning, Happy to report I now have TV service. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: There was a problem with the HDMI cable it is nice to watch TV again now just have to learn the new remote control. It feels cooler out this morning have not checked the temperature i know the weather guessers were saying it would get down into the thirties overnight from Saturday to Sunday.
Old Goat good to hear you were able to get a bluegill fishing trip in and caught one of good size. How is the newly installed dryer vent working.
Drifter may you receive the correct part for your snowmobile soon so you are ready when the snow arrives in Yellow Knife.
Wallyworld good day to work on the leaves the extended forecast for my area has rain almost everyday. Hopefully this will be the last leaf clean up of the year for the two of you. Best to Mr.WW with the deer hunting this week.
Ice Wanderer you were correct the service tech was here earlier had the TV up and running in less the 15 minutes. Nice work on the dormer siding by son #3 and you. Ditto Mr.Turkey's comment about the ladder in pick -up truck bed. Only thing I see now is you will have to stain the rest of siding on your house to match the dormer. Best to you also with deer hunting this week. How long until you make your annual Maine hunting trip.
Hunts2long may the new furnace install be problem free and you get many years of god service from the new unit. Best to you and your teammates tonight. May you also have good deer hunting this week.
Tomturkey hopefully you can work out an arrangement with Whopper Stopper to come deal with your trees or he can tell you how to find a respected tree service in your area of MI. Best to you and your son  whenever you go out in pursuit of the Whitetails.
Eddie sorry the fishing was a bust at least you got to spend time in the outdoors with one of your sons. Enjoy the pumpkin patch activities remember your face masks. Best to you and your boy's whenever you start hunting the whitetails.
Whopper Stopper hope you have completed all your projects. Best to you with the deer hunting when you return to the shack.
IFF enjoy the rest of your time with your brother. May the fires in your state not cause you any problems on the trip home this Saturday. Your brother or his grandson should take the motor home for a drive every so often not the best thing for a motor vehicle to sit in one place for a long time. Enjoy the dinner with family. hope you can see some of Washington's red wood trees before you return home.

Stay safe and healthy, have a good Sunday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21196 on: Oct 25, 2020, 04:04 PM »
Good afternoon/evening everyone :bow:

My to do list is done and the truck and trailer is packed and loaded. Tomorrow morning I am taking off to spend what should be a good week at the shack.

Tuesday I have a Rheumatologist appointment. It's a video chat so what better place to take it than my tree stand ;D  Actually due to the crap reception I have been getting I am going to drive to an open field 3 miles from the shack, hopefully it all works out.

Monday night it's supposed to dip to +10 but as the week goes on the guessers say it will start warming up some. They are even talking a few 50's showing in the long range.

Hope everyone has a good week :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21197 on: Oct 25, 2020, 07:16 PM »
 Good evening cool day here not sure if it reached fifty today. Eddie inspired me to take a road trip with his mention of pumpkin patch trip  so visited one of the area's farm stand markets and picked up some apple cider and cider doughnuts. During the drive I noticed most of my county is past peak of leaf color change saw quite a few bare trees on my drive.
Whopper Stopper good to read you completed your project list. May you have a good connection on Tuesday when you do the video chat with your Rheumatologist. May you see more deer activity upon your return to the shack.

Have a good night everyone.
 Steve

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21198 on: Oct 26, 2020, 03:01 AM »
Burrr, my monitor at home says its still snowing, and could be down to +3 at 8AM today, can't say I am missing that.

Brother is content on just leaving his home sit where its at.  No desire to drive the RV anywhere, he turns 90 soon and is without a drivers license, he forgot to renew his, maybe just as well.

Thinking of searching for a roommate to share my home and stay put a while myself.  Will keep my eye out for a small class C RV so I can travel some, and take my boat with.  So far have run into what looked like a great deal but no doubt both were scams LOL.

Got all my Bro's projects done.  Will have plenty to keep me busy when I get home

Best of luck at the shack Marv.

Time to find my pillow again.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21199 on: Oct 26, 2020, 03:15 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Light rain and 38 this am,  should be cleared up by the time we start, high of 48.

Steve. ..nice way to end the day yesterday, hope the cider and doughnuts hit the spot!    :clap:
  Marv. ..safe travels back today,  fingers crossed all the stars line up this trip! Will be looking forward to your reports. ..best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...thanks for sharing the pictures,  nice looking motor home! Best wishes , thoughts and prayers sent to your brother and family dealing with the dementia Alzheimers. ...understand your pains and concerns.
  H2....hope the team bowled well last evening and still hanging on to 1st place!  Best of luck with the deer hunting today if you're going out!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...beautiful job on the siding,  glad you had your son and Magic Mike to help out!  :clap:  Good luck with the hunting today if you're going out also!    :thumbsup:
  Tom....I hope that big buck sticks around your property for awhile yet, would love to see him and you in a picture together!    :thumbsup:
   Wally....glad you and Mr.WW got a nice long ride in on the bike up Pulaski way..the town was looking pretty much back to normal on Saturday again. 
  OG...PM sent. ..good luck with the fishing if heading out!   :thumbsup:

Had a good time at the Pumpkin Patch,  Emerson joined in with us this year!   :thumbsup:
  The prices were a little steep, lol,  but they always have been there...well worth the $ for the memories.   :bow:
  Back to the marble today....6am start for some reason...Cawfee's on!

Morning Bud,  see you posted while I was pecking away. ...getting down right cold in the Mile High!   :woot:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21200 on: Oct 26, 2020, 03:37 AM »

Good morning Bud, Eddie, ER's,
                          It 34* and raining  pretty hard out, I saw on the radar snow/mixed to the west. ::)
                          Bud........I'm glad you were able to get all the things done that needed to get done at your brothers. :thumbsup:
                          Eddie......I hope the rain doesn't keep you from getting the day in. :unsure: Sorry you couldn't hook up to a nice fish. :%$#!:
                          Marv.......Have a safe trip to "The Shack" and good hunting. :clap: :flex:
                          Wally......I think I did the last of the leaves for this year, they were so thick that it took me 2.5 hours to clean them up. :blink:
                          Steve.....I'm glad that you got you cable back and is up and running. :thumbsup:
                          Tom.......The ladder that will be in the truck bed will be against the headboard so it won't slip plus I'm going to ratchet strap it down. :flex:
                          I don't know what I'm doing today with the rain, I should go hunting but I hate leaving a dry house and getting wet. If I were already out and
                it started raining I'd stay out a while.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21201 on: Oct 26, 2020, 04:35 AM »
Good morning Bud,Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

22 heading to 32 later today.

Bud safe travels on your return trip, lots of nice little RV's out there. Thoughts and prayers for your brother and family :thumbsup:

Eddie sounds like a fun time at the pumpkin patch, hope you and the crew have a good week :thumbsup:

IW best of luck in the bush, hope the weather straightens out for you :thumbsup: I know what you mean about heading out in the rain :%$#!:

My wife last night said there was no way I was going to wait until 5am to start gathering stuff for the shack. She was right, I have been getting ready since 3am ;D  I'm not sure it's a good thing that she knows what I am going to do before I know ???

No big rush taking off this morning. I may hunt this evening not sure, the main thing will be getting moved back in. I really envy the people that can leave their cabins fully stocked with little worry of theft.

Hope everyone has a good week :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy

Thanks for all the well wishes :thumbsup:

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21202 on: Oct 26, 2020, 05:58 AM »
35* and raining.
IFF, new hearing aids can run up in price but the new tech makes them great. I believe I am on my fourth or fifth pair. Working in a telephone switch room all those years didn't help my hearing. Biggest problem these days is wearing a MASK, with hearing aid, glasses and a mask I should have gotten bigger ears.

Mr. C, glad the TV issue has been solved. A ton of leaves came down here this weekend.

WS, Good Luck this week. I am hoping that the cooler weather and less leaves will have me seeing some deer on the move.

IW, I am with you about going out in the rain any more. Will set for awhile if it starts and not very heavy. By, the way, how is the hand doing?

Talked to the guy that hunts the hill across the river from me. He got a spike on Friday with the MZ. and his son got a doe one day last week.

We remained in first place (by one point). Took all four points last night. I had a 174 game but won't mention the other two. I did win the 50/50.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21203 on: Oct 26, 2020, 07:34 AM »
Morning all,

WS.......safe travels and good luck this week  :thumbsup:  those cold temps should get the deer up and moving  ;)2  you know us women have that 6th sense right  ???  :blink:   always good to remember that  :whistle:   :roflmao:

IW.....took a little over 3 hours here with the leaves  ::)  still at least 1 more round to go  :wacko:  good luck in the woods

H2L.....congrats on staying in first place  :clap:  good luck in the woods

Eddie......sorry the fishing was so slow  :(  glad Emerson got to join in the Halloween festivities  :clap: :thumbsup:

MrC.....glad you have tv again   :thumbsup:  hard to beat cider and cider donuts  ;)2

IFF...thoughts and prayers to your brother  :)  enjoy the rest of your visit  ;)   good luck with the rv search  :thumbsup:

TT....have you pulled the toon out of the water yet  ???   good luck in the woods, hope the buck stays in your area  ;)2

A wet, chilly day today with breezy conditions  :pinch:  need to make a grocery store run and a stop at the post office to mail out the grandkid's Halloween goodie bags  ;)2

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21204 on: Oct 26, 2020, 06:20 PM »
Winter arrives next week.
Seems it is just waiting for the time change.

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21205 on: Oct 26, 2020, 06:35 PM »
Dave, your such a tease, on my hill its looking like low tonight is to be around +6

Bro had me drive him into town so he could cast his ballot.  Stopped off at a favorite high tide spot to see what was going on.  One person fishing for what he called Dog Salmon.  Said its a little too early to be catching Ocean perch at that location.  Only thing I see there was a harbor seal.

Will be putting hamburgers on the grill in  a little

Take care all.

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21206 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:32 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

I got to my stand at 2pm. By 3pm I started seeing deer.

Tonight the bucks were chasing the  does pretty good. They kept cutting circles just outside my shooting lane, one was pretty nice but I didn't want to risk a bad hit, so all I could do was watch. In total there were 4 bucks and one scared to death doe :woot:

The one I was referring to had paid a visit yesterday, of course I didn't know it until I got back to the shack. He walked 20 yards in front of my main ladder stand, probably about the time I was at home in my chair eating potato chips :%$#!:

I was trying to post a picture of it but I guess not tonight.  Maybe tomorrow while I am waiting for the Dr to call.

Hope you all have a good night.

Stay safe and healthy

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21207 on: Oct 27, 2020, 02:14 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  43 with a West wind blowing pretty good this am, high of 47 today.

Marv. ...glad to read the action is picking up, that must have been pretty exciting watching and waiting for an opportunity,  awesome!!  :clap:  Best of luck with today's hunting and clear shot at the big one!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...any plans to take a few casts in the salt water with your brother while there?
  Dave...wow, that's some ice making weather moving in! Will share that forecast with some of the guys at work complaing about our temps here now,  :roflmao: :woot:
  Wally...way to go getting the goody bags out to the grandchildren!   :bow:  Going to be an awkward Halloween for the little ones this year.
  H2....congrats on the bowling and hitting the 50-55!!  :clap:   Best wishes to your wife with any appointment's this week.    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...if you braved the rain and made it out hunting yesterday morning,  hope you saw a few!   :flex:  We got the day in at work, needed to set the tent up again for awhile.
  Steve. ...glad to read everything is up and running again, excellent!   :thumbsup:

Last evenings message from the nursing home was still good,  no new cases reported! Very thankful for that!   :thumbsup:
  Not much to report from the job, still plugging along on the marble and the same situation going on with the homeless hanging around the bathrooms and all that comes with it...its really getting pitiful. Made a complaint to the State Police yesterday. ..see how things are today.
  That time again. ...Cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21208 on: Oct 27, 2020, 04:41 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 40* and cloudy here on my hill, maybe the sun will shine a little today" ::)
                         Eddie........I'm glad you got the day in and they took time to set up a tent for you to work in. :flex: I didn't brave the rain, I took time
                 to get some of my stuff together for my trip to hunting trip to Maine next week.  :thumbsup:
                         Marv.........That's a dandy Buck I hope he comes in to range today. :flex:
                         Wally........I have two birch trees with leaves holding on or I should say dropping a few at a time. :%$#!:
                         Dave........I guess winter is settling in your area with temps like that on the chart. :whistle:
                         H2l..........Glad to read that your bowling team is doing well. :clap:
                         I have therapy at 10 am and then I'm going to get things set up for the siding job tomorrow.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21209 on: Oct 27, 2020, 05:19 AM »
43* this morning, rained most of Monday.
WS, cooler weather seems to get them on their feet. Good Luck.
IFF, burgers on the grill sounds good. Stay warm. Too early for those temps.
Eddie, no appts. this week.
Wife woke me up at 4am with a real bad pain in her knee she had replaced 6/7 years ago. I have been telling her to go slow. She feels good and thinks she can do anything. Got the walker out just in case.
Hoping to get out this afternoon, once they get started on the furnace change. They don't need my help.
WW, good luck with the leaves, the end should be near.
IW, good that you are able to get the Maine hunt in this year. My nephew leaves sometime this week for CO. elk and mule deer hunting.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.