Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607500 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #14490 on: Jan 10, 2019, 10:05 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....I'll still be shocked if your store actually ever opens  :o  hope the meds are helping the leg  ;)

H2L....glad to hear MrsH2L continues on her road back to "normal"  :thumbsup:  she's a strong woman for sure  :flex: :bow:

Eddie....I hear Delta has 4 or 5" of ice, people have been out there fishing for quite awhile now, haven't checked it ourselves yet.....guess we're just getting old and MUCH less adventurous than in our younger days  ::)   :nono:  I used to work a lot of 3am to 3pm shifts and it IS tough to find the ambition to do much after work when you have to be up so early, retirement solved that problem  :roflmao:

CapJ....nice you have clients that aren't so demanding and know the wait will be worth it for the finished product  :thumbsup:

IW.....hope the doc had good news  ???

MrC....it's snowing & blowing out, but we only have less than an inch of snow on the ground  :clap:  if the wind would just settle down,  the next few days will build some good ice finally  :icefish:

WS......glad you don't have to go to work everyday and aggravate those nerves in your back  ;)2  maybe you need to pay a visit to your cherry coke lady friend, at least you probably wouldn't notice the discomfort as much  >:D

OG.....and we all thought back in November that we'd have a nice long season this year  :blink: :cookoo:

TT.....hope your appointments went well yesterday  ;)  x2 on the trail camera suggestion  :thumbsup:

John....glad to hear your son's feeling better  :clap:a story here locally of a young man losing his wrestling match when his opponent dislocated his elbow  :o  the young man that was losing laid on his stomach and let his opponent have the win  :thumbsup: :clap:  says a lot about how the young man is being raised  :bow:

Deere....thank you for your dedication to your job and to the public you serve  :thumbsup: :bow: hopefully we're one day closer to an end to the shutdown  :-\

OS.....hope retirement is treating you well  :icefish:  in case you lost track, today is Thursday  :roflmao: :whistle: ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #14491 on: Jan 10, 2019, 10:11 AM »
Good morning ER's. We've had snow flurries the last 2 days and they are guessing 1-3 inches on Saturday. It was 60 on Tuesday!!!  :cookoo: I'm starting to get the hang of retirement slowly but surely! More than one use for the pill minder!!  ;)2 I hope everyone has a good day at whatever you choose.
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14492 on: Jan 10, 2019, 04:24 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, wonder if we’re going to get any ice this year.

Hunts 2 long I hope your wife is feeling better.

IFF hope the meds help your leg and you have a swift recovery.

Heard back from the judge. Our claim was denied. We are going to lose everything at the end of the month.

I hope everyone had a great day and a safe one. I hope some people got on the ice.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14493 on: Jan 10, 2019, 04:50 PM »
IF45....I am so very sorry to hear that  :'(  can you appeal the judge’s decision  ???  My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mrs45.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14494 on: Jan 10, 2019, 05:08 PM »
45 not sure what to say ???

Very sorry to hear that, hopefully as WW suggested you will be able to appeal.

Prayers to you both from MN.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14495 on: Jan 10, 2019, 08:27 PM »
If-45 That is not what all of us wanted to here. Hopefully you can appeal the decision like ww said.

The Doctors appointment went great as I expected. All I need to do is make sure when I need meds prescribed by the diabetic doctor and the urologist get made by my primary doctor.

We are headed over tomorrow to see the latest litter my lab breeder friend has. This litter are mostly fox red in color which is actually a yellow lab that is red. She breeds some very sought after pointing labs. I have had two fox reds and love the color.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14496 on: Jan 11, 2019, 12:31 AM »
Good early morning to those in eastern states. Another windy day here high around freezing  have the right temperatures for making ice if only the winds stop.
Morning Eddie see you are also on-line. Not nice for all those who had to work outside these last two days.
IFF I have similar feelings as Wallyworld about your store may we both be wrong. hope medications prescribed for your infection are helping with any soreness and pain.
Old Goat sorry your area is seeing yo-yo temperatures may things get better for ice fishing plenty of anxious anglers out there this season.
Wallyworld how much more snow did you get today. Don't call it less adventurous think as we age we get smarter and realize rushing out to fish after a couple cold days is not the brightest idea. I do not remember if the portable shelter you purchased last year has been on the ice or not may you get to use it before to long.
Icefisher-45 stinks to hear about judges decision agree with others about appealing. Also see if you can keep your benefits by using a government program called Cobra always you to extend benefits for 18 months only problem is you pay the premiums. have you checked to see what your state has to offer in terms of medical benefits.
Whopper Stopper hope you have not experienced anymore back spasms .
ice wanderer may it only have been a busy day that kept you from posting and not computer problems.
Tom Turkey happy all is good with the doctors and your primary doctor can write prescriptions for medications prescribed by your other doctors. Learn a lot from your posts never knew yellow labs  could have a red fox color.Guesing you and Mrs.TT are looking for a new puppy.

Think there will be a crowd at lakes this weekend with the current cold weather here in NY.  Everyone have a good Friday Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14497 on: Jan 11, 2019, 01:30 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Morning Everyone,
 13* on the Hill this am, high of 16 today.

I-45...so very sorry to read that also, wow!  Definitely look into appealing the decision as Wally mentioned, perhaps even getting a few free consultations from different lawyers would be worth a try....maybe even contact your local newspaper or news station and see if they’ll pickup on your story? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family also, hoping everything works out.

Starting up the jackhammers at 4 again this morning, early quit will be nice today....better if the winds that are howling at the moment lay down. Some decent ice making weather here for the next few days should put a lid on quite a few lakes, and put a few smiles on peoples faces! Be safe out there... :thumbsup:
  Cawfee’s on..
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14498 on: Jan 11, 2019, 05:26 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 7* and cloudy here on my hill, making ice up here for sure. ::)
                         I-45..........My condolences goes out to you and your family, I'm sure you can appeal that judges decision. ???
                         Eddie........Did you bring you gear to stop at the lake on the way home? :thumbsup:
                         Steve........Yes, I was busy and didn't get a chance to get on. :blink:
                         Wally.........The Dr. on Tuesday said I was good to go for surgery, and yesterdays appointment with diabetic tech, gave me an attaboy for
                my blood sugar levels but the Orthopedic Dr. is concerned about my A1C, they took blood yesterday to do that test. I probably won't hear the
                results til Monday. :whistle:
                         Bud............I hope your leg is getting better. :flex:
                         Not much going on today, we're taking the wife's car in for first oil change and have them look at a vibration when the heater fan is on hi.
                The service guy told my wife that it could be a mouse nest and it wouldn't be covered in the warranty. I'[m afraid they have a nest sitting on the
                shelf and say it was it. The vibration is worse on colder days, days that the temps were in the 50's it wasn't as bad?????? ???
                I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14499 on: Jan 11, 2019, 05:43 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....good luck with MrsIWs car check up, hope the mechanics are honest AND can figure out the vibration issue  :-\   

Eddie....looks like the wind is going to be sticking around all day  :nono: 

MrC.....the new shanty did get used a few times last year  :icefish:  now I have to remember how I set it up again  :blink:

TT.....have fun checking out the puppies  :thumbsup:

Hoping after this weekend to finally make it out on some ice  :tipup: 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14500 on: Jan 11, 2019, 06:24 AM »
5 degrees, clear and calm.

Ice45, good luck, keep at them. Keep jumping though their loops. Soon you will land on some toes that will help you.

IW, good luck to you also.

It is going to be making some ice the next few days. Bowling on Sat in an 8 pin no tap contest. Only thing to win is 50/50 but who knows. Money usually goes to a good cause.
Wife is feeling pretty good. Starting to get some energy back. We go for a follow up on Tuesday.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14501 on: Jan 11, 2019, 06:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

19 heading into the 30's today, we are over the hump from our cold spell. Next week appears to be in the 30's most days. We are well over a foot behind on snowfall, can't help but think our time is coming.

The big news here today is the finding of a 13 year old from the small town of Barron WI. In mid October someone stopped at their house and killed her parents and took the girl. We often go through the town on the way to the shack, so we have been following the story all along. Today at 10am the police will give a news conference to share some of what they know. The local TV stations are doing their normal best at rehashing and speculating. Lots of questions but at this point just happy so many prayers were answered.

I am on the ice pack again today. Monday I have to go back in, things are better but still a spasm hits out of nowhere. The Chiropractor is confident the pinched nerve will get worked out. No question way better then it was, just not good enough to do anything real physical. With the 30's next week I would have liked to work on the s-i-l's trees but will have to hold off for a bit.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14502 on: Jan 11, 2019, 09:07 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Well I was hoping for Ice making weather, so far its snowing, and will watch for UPS to deliver my b-day present.  Traded the day off to work Sunday instead of today.

Well Marv looks like we will have to race to see who get over our condition first your nerve or my swelling. It goes down a little and the minute I get up I can feel its starting in again at the ankle.  May this year be one we can all heal up, in more way than one.

I-45 I'm with Eddie and the others on your mess.

WW, Steve, I am about to agree with you on getting that store opened up.  Guess only time will tell.  Still having thoughts of declaring a leave of absence and get off my feet for a while.  for now its beginning to look like xmas out.

Take care all, stay safe

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14503 on: Jan 11, 2019, 10:11 AM »
IFF......happy birthday 🎂 hope the man in brown gets your bike to you soon  ;). I would guess staying off your feet would be the best thing for your leg  :)

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14504 on: Jan 11, 2019, 02:54 PM »
Good afternoon gang,

Happy b-day IFF!

I-45, can't say anything that hasn't already been said but know we are all here for you and your wife

I had a planning meeting for our county's 4-H Tractor Safety program today. The three volunteer leaders (myself and 2 local dairy farmers) always have a lunch meeting at a local restaurant with the head of 4-H to set our schedule. It is usually Tuesday nights and a few Saturdays spanning all of February and March. Looks to be all set for the same schedule this year. Hopefully we have more kids this year. We usually have between 10 and 15 kids but last year we only had 2. Less and less farms in the area all the time but we usually still pick up non-farm kids also who live in the country and have a tractor and a few beef cows or horses. Time will tell.

Hope everyone has a great evening and hope some of you are able to take full advantage of the cold snap that finally showed up! ;D

Feel better, good luck, and stay safe everyone!  :)
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14505 on: Jan 11, 2019, 04:47 PM »
Good evening ers!!!
Temps are cold and lakes are locking up!!! I heard from a buddy today that onieda locked up.. a lake in fish all the time is. getting ready to lock up.. the one bay is locked up out to the mouth.I CANT WAIT!!!!  With the temps in the forecast and no threatening snow of any amounts should be a great recipe to be on top of the hardwater somewhere no later than 2 weeks for me!!!
Little man is resting up and getting ready for sundays tournament.. they closed out registration a day early.. over 400 kids registered so itll be a great day of wrestling.. the only thing I don't like is.. his weigh ins arent till 1130 and he wont be able to eat anything till he weighs in(poor kid)
I have 50lbs of stix ready in smoker and will get cooking tomorrow a.m...
Jake is a handful at times but hes great!!! Adjusting well to us and we are adjusting to him and his personality!!! A very bold personality  and I like it..
Well ers.. that's it for me tonight.. gonna get some dinner!!! Be safe to those fishing or hunting tomorrow

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14506 on: Jan 11, 2019, 11:19 PM »
Good evening fellow 9:45ers another windy day here weather guessers saying storm that is coming east will go south of my area . little excitement here at my condo complex one building had heating system problems think they have it repaired.
Eddie how are you ears and body feeling after a day with the jack hammers.
Ice Wanderer what was the diagnosis on wife's car I would think vibration would still be present at lower speeds if there was a mouse nest in the system.
Wallyworld did you think to save any instructions that came with the shelter.
whopper Stopper be interesting to hear what happened to the young girl since October did they get person who killed her parents and kidnapped her. May the spasms end soon ,may chiropractors diagnosis be correct.
IFF Happy Birthday have fun with the bike. I would give serious thought to medical leave of absence especially if you and other workers are expected to assemble the store fixtures.
Deerfishyfishy thanks for working with the 4H program personally think government need to take a look at disappearing farms of all types the move food United States imports greater chance for terrorists groups to do something to the food in my opinion.
FishinJohn nice picture of Jake good looking puppy. best to your son hope there is a good period of time between weigh-in and start of matches so wrestlers can partially  digest their meals. How strict do they enforce the weight class limits my mom work as a secretary at private high school the school nurse would work with wrestling team to help them get proper nutrition while keeping their body weights within class limits.

If planning to check the ice or fish tomorrow remember the safety gear.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14507 on: Jan 12, 2019, 01:37 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Morning Everyone,
  Fairly clear and 9* this am, high of 14 here today. The winds have layed down to about half throttle from what they have been, 10-15mph out of the NW.

Steve...holding up pretty good this morning, left the hammering to the young bucks, lol.  :thumbsup:
  John...excellent turnout in that tournament, best wishes sent to your son on his matches! Great looking pup!   :clap:
  DFF...that’s awesome you volunteer and share your time with the 4-H groups, hope you have a good sized group this year!  :thumbsup: :clap:  Its a shame so many of the small farms are disappearing.
  Bud...Happy be-lated B’day....did the bike arrive?   :thumbsup:
  Wally...the ice is growing as I type this am, now if we could just stop those winds!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...sad story about that poor little girl, glad she made it through. You’ll have to keep us posted on that. Hope your back is feeling a little better today Sir.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...anxious to hear how the car problem went yesterday! Glad all of your tests went well, hope the A1C is good to go also.   :thumbsup:
  H2...good luck with the bowling today, great news on your wife!    :clap: :thumbsup:

Meeting up with my youngest son to see if we can coax some fish out of Piseco Lake this am. Understand the lake trout tend to run short there, but it will be fun trying out a new lake and hoping we get some action.
  Time to start gathering some equipment....cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing !

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14508 on: Jan 12, 2019, 03:55 AM »
Sure did Eddie, at 5:50, little to dark out to mess with, think its weight is 70#, got up at 12:30, unpacked, assembled, and battery on its charger.  WOOHOO.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14509 on: Jan 12, 2019, 05:41 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Bud, ER's,
                          It was 3* when I got up and now it's 0* on it's way to -* as forecast. I;m sure it's below 0 where Eddie is going. ::)
                          Eddie..........I've fished Piseco many times , we had all we could do is to catch a keeper. Good luck up there, maybe the ones we threw
                 back are legal now. :roflmao:
                          Bud..........Happy belated Birthday, I'm glad you got your bike. :flex:
                          DFF...........4H is a good way to volunteer your time, less and less kids are in the program, the 4H club disbanded here years ago. :(
                          Steve........As it turned out that is was a mouse or other rodent building a nest, I got to witness it for myself. The dealer was pretty
                  good about it. Between oil change, tire rotation and cabin filter the bill was about $271. they originally quoted my wife $200 for the rodent
                  problem. :o
                          H2l...........I'm lad to read that your wife is doing well.  :clap:
                          Not much going on today, my wife invited my #2 sons in laws for dinner so I'm cooking apple stuffed pork chops with sauteed green
                  beans, salad and for desert berries with Ready whip on top. His father in law was just told that he has to go on insulin so this is a low carb
                  low sugar dinner and desert. :thumbsup:
                          I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out on the ice.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14510 on: Jan 12, 2019, 06:01 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....guess the bill could have been worse  :-\  those nasty rodents sure can do a LOT of damage and cost a LOT of $$$$  :%$#!: dinner sounds good  :thumbsup:

H2L....good luck bowling today  :flex:

Eddie.....have a great time on the ice today, hope you get into some decent fish  :icefish:  Oneida appears to be pretty much locked, won't be long now  ;)2

IFF......glad the bike showed up, have fun  ;D

MrC....I did save ALL the paperwork with the shanty and have reviewed it, but if I remember correctly there was a couple steps I switched to make the whole set up process easier  :whistle: guess it will come back to me once I set it up a time or two again  :blink:

WS.....hope the back is doing better  ;)

John.....good luck to your son  :)

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14511 on: Jan 12, 2019, 06:34 AM »
2 degrees this morning.
Eddie, good luck at Piseco. If you are going up Route 30, wave as you go by the house and as I always say to the kids, "watch out for deer."
Todays bowling is just a "fun" day, no pressure so I should do well...lol. We bowl at 1 so will be home to watch the NFL.
Getting a venison roast ready for the crock-pot, but IW's pork chops also sound pretty good.
WW, I see that the lake is getting close to being fishable. Be careful and good luck
h2l

Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14512 on: Jan 12, 2019, 06:54 AM »
Good morning ,light wind at the moment believe weather forecast is for 5-15 mph winds for today and tomorrow with high between 25 to 30 each day. Temperatures are good may the wind stop so ice can form and thicken supposed to get back into forties by next Wednesday before dropping again.
IFF happy to hear your bike arrived remember to wear a helmet enjoy your first ride.
Wallyworld good to hear Oneida is capped over may you be able to get out after the walleyes before to long. Sure to shelter setup will come back to you after a few times of doing it.
Ice Wanderer seems rodents can get in everything I was thinking maybe water got into the system and froze so fan blade was hitting ice causing the vibration. Since you mentioned it was more noticeable on cold days when the fan speed was set on high.Sounds like a nice dinner,best to son # 2's FIL as he adjust to living with a low carb. diet.
Eddie may you have a safe trip and you and your son each catch at least one legal size lake trout. I have not been to Piseco since Feb.of 2007 and things change back the if you parked in the campground lot closest to the village (East end of lake) there was a shanty along the northern shoeline as you headed west if it is still set up in the same area it might pay to fish near by without being on top of the shanty owner. My buddy and I fished by the parking lot only one 12 inch laker caught over 3 days of fishing. Laker was caught on a tipup don't remember if it was set near lake bottom or suspended in the water column . May you have light winds especially if the day started with below zero temperature. During my trip morning lows averaged 10 below zero throw in winds of 10 to 15 mph with higher gusts made for a nasty wind chill.
Morning Hunts2long best to you with the bowling may the event raise a good sum for charity. Enjoy the venison roast tonight.

A good and safe day to all will check back later to read everyone's posts.
Steve

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14513 on: Jan 12, 2019, 08:00 AM »
When we were over to see my friends pups I stopped to pick up some muffin bread to find the bakery was closed??? My friend that sold the bakery was not home so I did not find out what was going on. I will call him today to find out what is going on.

It was a great visit with my friend and all of her dogs. All 20 of them. She has two litters of pups ready to go. One of 5 chocolates and black and the other 9 are yelows and fox reds. She asked my if I knew any one that would take one of the fox reds to Tenn. to her son. She posted this morning that someone was taking the pup to him. When she wanted the pups  to go back in their pens she shook a can with some kibbles in it and they would go right back in for a treat. I have never seen so many dogs that well trained. The older dogs would go back in their crates when told to.

IW Those stuffed pork chop sound good. I have not had any since my mother passed away. Theri are a lot of low carb resipes out their. My wife actually developed a  low carb coconut pie recipie that mazed my diabetic specialist.

My son that works for a pest control company is pullng his  hair out as he can not figure out how the rats got in a 100+ year old cottage. They are in the walls and ceiling. I withnessed a rat chewing concrette trying to get into a room at a cold storage i worked at. it cold have  chewed through the wood door a lot easier.

Time to fix some breakfast.

Sorry for the typing errors. if I go to correct them it erasies what i have typed so i have to type it all over again. Messed up hands do not help the typing.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #14514 on: Jan 12, 2019, 04:11 PM »
Good afternoon ER's ! Sitting here drinking coffee waiting for the snow to quit or at least taper off. This is our first measurable snowfall of the season and I have been given an old Atlas snowblower that I want to try out, if for no other reason than to see if it has any problems. I have a back up snowblower so there's no problem with getting the driveway and walks cleared. My cardiologist said no shoveling after my first heart attack and I'm not looking for another!!  :nono:  I hope everyone has a good evening, now back to my coffee and snow watching!! :flex:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14515 on: Jan 12, 2019, 09:11 PM »
Good Evening, Everybody

Never got above freezing today, small lakes & ponds are skimmed over, supposed to see 40's midweek, no snow yet, maybe a light dusting by sunrise

Been very busy with lots of little side projects for the wife, whatever it takes for her to be happy & not thinking about past events

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14516 on: Jan 12, 2019, 09:16 PM »
See battery is at full charge, put it in, and felt my heart sink to my knees, not doing anything, pull battery, find that with the key on battery read 41.7 volts on my volt/olm meter.  open junction box, ever connector seems to be where they should be.  Now thinking I will need to wait until Monday to talk to Tech Support at the Manufacture.  Take pictures of the wiring connections, stuff it all back in place, Give it one more try and  :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow: it lights up the control panel, raise the rear wheel, hit the throttle, and ZOOM, its reading 25.8 MPH.  Whew, was dreading the thought of having to ship it back.

Evening Capt-Jim...finished clearing the snow that was suppose to be 3 inches, but amounted to over 10 and real wet, at least we got some good moisture.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14517 on: Jan 12, 2019, 09:33 PM »
Good evening ,IFF happy your new bike is charged and running. Be careful of ice if you take it for a ride.
Tom Turkey may your friend's bakery only have some minor problem that caused the closing. Glad you had a great time at your lab breeder friends.
OldSailor hope both snow blowers have electric starters.
Capt. Jim good job keeping your wife happy and mind off Melisa's passing.

Have a good night. Eddie looking forward to your fishing trip report and some photos.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14518 on: Jan 12, 2019, 09:40 PM »
Hey Bud if you want to post a picture of your bike and need help let me know.

Glad it's working :thumbsup:

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14519 on: Jan 13, 2019, 04:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 0* here on my hill, it never got above 10* yesterday and the wind blew. ::)
                             Bud..........Glad to read that your bike works, hope it will do what you want it to. :thumbsup:
                             OS............I've never heard of that brand of blower, is it gas or electric? ???
                             Tom/Steve.........The dinner turned out very good, they were impressed with my low carb dinner and low sugar desert. :clap:
                             Eddie...........How was the trip to Piseco yesterday? ???
                             Wally..........This cold snap should tighten up any place you might want to fish on! :flex:
                             I guess it's football day today. My wife the Patriot fan has reminded me too many times. 1 O'Clock! :whistle:
                             I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing on good ice.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.