Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Driveway Fishing  (Read 7422 times)

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Driveway Fishing
« Reply #60 on: Oct 23, 2009, 01:02 PM »
Its snowing right now and 34 where im at.  Accuweather 15 day forecast looks way good for the first week of Nov. lows in the teens and highs in the upper 20s lower 30s.  I'm really starting to get pumped.  A month from now should be on the ice.  Maybe even a few days sooner!  The driveway fishing is getting old.....I havent caught anything besides a buzz for 3 days ;)

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #61 on: Oct 23, 2009, 01:55 PM »
Its snowing right now and 34 where im at.  Accuweather 15 day forecast looks way good for the first week of Nov. lows in the teens and highs in the upper 20s lower 30s.  I'm really starting to get pumped.  A month from now should be on the ice.  Maybe even a few days sooner!  The driveway fishing is getting old.....I havent caught anything besides a buzz for 3 days ;)

Come over to the east side, I caught a pebble last night. 1/4" er.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline rjbreese

• IceShanty Rookie
  • fishing fool
« Reply #62 on: Nov 18, 2009, 10:21 AM »
 ;D you guys are funny as s__t i love all your stories, but so true,  i just did some garage fishin this weekend, popped up the old otter shack and got my auger fired up, batteries charged for the vexilar, hell i almost had to sleep in the sucker, i purchased a aqua vu color camera, and a showdown w/o wifes permission and she found out :-\ oops, oh well, i cant wait for the ice, hope this year we have alot of cold weather, hope to see some of you out on the ice this year!!!

Offline icerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If your bobbers gone put on another one
« Reply #63 on: Nov 18, 2009, 10:42 AM »
Hooked up the vex on the back of my boat and dropped a line to see it pick up.  Was on a pond and fished for suspended cappies with fex. getting her ready. Ine the garage my choc lab grabbed my ice jig when i was testing it out befor the pond I had a whopper of a dog fish. lol

Offline rjbreese

• IceShanty Rookie
  • fishing fool
« Reply #64 on: Nov 18, 2009, 10:50 AM »
hell ice rod you only live 5 miles or so from me i am on G76 1 mile off HWY 14

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.