IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

New Gear for 2019/2020 Season

(1/39) > >>

laer0302:
We had a thread last summer for new gear for the upcoming season, but I haven't seen one for this year yet. Anyone find any new gear yet? I heard Clam is going to be revamping their flip over shelters, but I haven't been able to confirm that. Maybe they are adding side doors like everyone else has now.

Almost 90 degree's here in central MN today, ice season can't get here soon enough!

Monticatgeek:
I am not at liberty to say anything yet but can say this, Clam does try to change things up each year on some models. most changes are new colors or slight redesigns or renamed from one name to a new name. on  a opposite note Clam will discontinue certain houses from year to year if they are under preforming on sales.  as for side doors Clam does have that in their X300 since they released that two seasons ago as to if it will carry over to a few other house it might with time as it would require a pole redesign to make it work for the smaller houses like the X200 or the Voyager. I will get the full run down come August when they hold Pro Day and go over all the new products with the Pro Staff. once Pro Day is over I can give more details on the new line up.

George_B:
Looking out for the first reports of a design change in the Eskimo Pistol Bit auger with a power point for sale.

52isntbigenough:
Spoke with a MKE Electric Tool engineer who said they're overwhelmed with how may drills they sell for use in ice fishing. Said Mke is looking into a more powerful motor that would be more specific to our market.

TheCrappieFisherman:
I heard a rumor on the street that the "green" auger company will be coming out with an auger bit for drills. Guess we will see if something comes out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version