Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Walleye

5 favorite walleye lures

<< < (12/15) > >>

drunknfisher:
any sort of lipless crank works just like a chubby, just give it a try works great up here on lake winnipeg in manitoba canada, big f'n green backs with it

mdrobny:

--- Quote from: captain54 on Jan 29, 2009, 04:09 PM ---Pimple,jigging rap,Vib-E( blade bait) Buckshot,Forage minnow

--- End quote ---
this is my list too.pimple and vib-e are my go to,switch if it's slow.

spoonjigger:
The five best walleye lures out there from top to bottom from my experience are:

PK Spoon (has a pending catch and release world record walleye this season)
PK Flutter Fish
Rapala Jigging Rap
Swedish Pimple
Northland Buckshot Rattle Spoon

I carry a small box with those lures out on the ice and those are all I use. Most of the time I don't fish anything but the first two.

bjones1984:

--- Quote from: spoonjigger on Jan 18, 2011, 10:59 PM ---The five best walleye lures out there from top to bottom from my experience are:

PK Flutter Fish
Rapala Jigging Rap
Swedish Pimple

I carry a small box with those lures out on the ice and those are all I use. Most of the time I don't fish anything but the first two.

--- End quote ---

i also carry a small box with me with the jigging rap and pimple in it. just going through this thread it seems that a lot of the same jigs are used by everyone.  ;D

TYLERFEEZER:

--- Quote from: spoonjigger on Jan 18, 2011, 10:59 PM ---The five best walleye lures out there from top to bottom from my experience are:

PK Flutter Fish
Rapala Jigging Rap
Swedish Pimple

--- End quote ---
Pk's are the best. Way to support the local lure.  That walleye Pat caught was huge. Lake of the Woods would be so awesome to fish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version