Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Live Baits and Plastics

Aerator

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rebelss:
Do you want cheap or do you want live fish? Quiet Bubbles. Mr Bubbles. Hush Bubbles. Marine Metal products Co.

Esox fisherman:

--- Quote from: Rebelss on Feb 06, 2022, 04:08 PM ---Do you want cheap or do you want live fish? Quiet Bubbles. Mr Bubbles. Hush Bubbles. Marine Metal products Co.

--- End quote ---

So the least powerful electric ones aerate 8 gallons do you think that would be too powerful

DR.SPECKLER:
I use the baby bubbles in my 8 quart bucket and  in my opinion its not the bubbler unless its so powerful that its making the minnows struggle in turbulent water.its ammonia and skanky water that kills them.and if the bubbler was killing them theres a on/off switch.dont have to blow air up the minnows a$$ all day long.lol

Esox fisherman:

--- Quote from: DR.SPECKLER on Feb 07, 2022, 07:31 AM ---I use the baby bubbles in my 8 quart bucket and  in my opinion its not the bubbler unless its so powerful that its making the minnows struggle in turbulent water.its ammonia and skanky water that kills them.and if the bubbler was killing them theres a on/off switch.dont have to blow air up the minnows a$$ all day long.lol

--- End quote ---

True thats why i personally will keep my bucket lid open to help release gasses

Rebelss:
Doc, yer good at releasing gasses, ain'tcha?  :woot: :roflmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version