Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Live Baits and Plastics

Looking for a worm carrier

<< < (2/2)

Walted:
Frabill dual compartment crawler can. It's larger than the other options but well insulated. I really like it in the summer because I can fill one side with water and put it in the freezer. That frozen block of ice will keep things cool for days. In the winter you can carry twice as much bait. Or worms on one side and waxies on the other. However works for you.

Rebelss:

--- Quote from: Snitch#8 on Jan 27, 2021, 10:38 AM ---I can see where what your talking about would work great in the summer, with freezing one side with ice.  I just pulled it up but could only see the outside of the bucket.  I would like to see what the inside looks like.  Any way you can post a pick?

--- End quote ---

Use an insulated coolie lunch bag with the ice pack in top or side.....they also have removeable plastic liner. This is mine and works great. Room for my sandwich and a pop, too.  ;D

Rebelss:
Read reply #4. Grab a handful and they go in this one.

Rebelss:
You're makin' this way too hard......! Throw the worms and a pile of moss in bottom of coolie; it has hard plastic removable liner. All compartments are waterproof vinyl. Sandwich goes in seperate top compartment, and my freeze pack goes on side or in top compartment. Three seperate compartments. The coolies are not very big; perfect size. When you're done fishing, dump the moss and worms back in the big cooler.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cooler-Lunch-Bag/19519878?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1148&&adid=22222222227014573523&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=52489687391&wl4=pla-84052299551&wl5=9019794&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112562587&wl11=online&wl12=19519878&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3smABhCjARIsAKtrg6LIJ4g6n1ilUPHEvPORwSnA-47cLZzkCYRsHFQonAt8d2-RWiPxTcwaAgPvEALw_wcB

Rebelss:
No prob. It's a handly little devil!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version