Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Walleye

Name #1 top jigging lure for walleye I.Y.O.

<< < (4/9) > >>

stuckinohio:

--- Quote from: stripernut on Dec 13, 2020, 12:03 PM ---Salmo Chubby Darter is my vote, perch during the day, and a glow at night.

--- End quote ---

Another I have not heard of. Thanks :)

stuckinohio:

--- Quote from: filetandrelease on Dec 13, 2020, 03:43 PM --- Here itís jigging raps depending on the size of the eyes Iím fishing , , 3-11s ,natural perch , black gold , and fire tiger , also depending on water clarity , cast masters 1/2-3/4 oz golds with different tape green gold , silver

--- End quote ---

Thanks for this :)

Jkoht:
I guess I'm the only schmuck who still uses standard gumball jigs in either 1/4 or 3/8 ounce with red or pink colors, bonus points if you can find ones with red hooks. Works for me.

grababrewski:
Rippin Raps are about the noisiest lure I know of for stained water. I'm a fan of Shiver Minnows and Blade baits too
I usually tip a minnow head on the front hook.

stuckinohio:

--- Quote from: grababrewski on Dec 13, 2020, 07:17 PM ---Rippin Raps are about the noisiest lure I know of for stained water. I'm a fan of Shiver Minnows and Blade baits too
I usually tip a minnow head on the front hook.

--- End quote ---

I am asking for #1 from individuals. If thats your number 1 then thats what I am putting on the list.
I havent ordered anything yet so thanks for including this. I appreciate it. What works all the time for some does not work every time for all ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version