Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Chaumont Bay trips

(1/16) > >>

ChaumontMasters:
Hey guys my name is Louis, I just sponsored our PA page. Im from the Scranton Wilkes-Barre area, West Pittston to be exact. Anyway I Just opened a 12 room lodge in Chaumont Bay on Lake Ontario. Its a powerhouse trophy fishery, especially in the winter months when the Walleye and Perch fill up the bay. We offer Guiding, Lodging and rentals for lodge guest including Livescope, snowmobiles and just about everything else. Get in touch with me thru shanty and I'll happily give you guys 10% off. Also guys from the Scranton Wilkes barre are car pool up 81 every weekend so if your interested let me know or check out website with the link above or our Facebook page. Thanks!

bsapp15401:
What are the ice conditions up that way? 8 hours is a haul for me but if we don't have any ice then it could be worth a trip.

Db:
Just wondering the rates for lodging say second week in February

ChaumontMasters:

--- Quote from: Db on Jan 15, 2020, 09:24 AM ---Just wondering the rates for lodging say second week in February

--- End quote ---

DB, its 60$ a night plus your discount. Thanks

ChaumontMasters:

--- Quote from: Db on Jan 15, 2020, 09:24 AM ---Just wondering the rates for lodging say second week in February

--- End quote ---

Bsapp, We should be ok with ice by Monday or Tuesday. Ill let you know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version