Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Walleye

Walleye Books

<< < (2/2)

SkWalter:
In-Fisherman has a 5 book series on Walleye called "Critical Concepts".  I have Book 2 ("Location") and Book 5 ("Putting it all together").  Book 1 is about the Walleye species, Book 3 is about various presentations, Book 4 is about electronics (which is a bit dated now given the new technology). 

Book 2 has a bit about locating walleyes under the ice, but all of the books seem mostly focused on open water. 

eyeflyer:

--- Quote from: SkWalter on Jan 07, 2019, 12:49 PM ---In-Fisherman has a 5 book series on Walleye called "Critical Concepts".  I have Book 2 ("Location") and Book 5 ("Putting it all together").  Book 1 is about the Walleye species, Book 3 is about various presentations, Book 4 is about electronics (which is a bit dated now given the new technology). 

Book 2 has a bit about locating walleyes under the ice, but all of the books seem mostly focused on open water.

--- End quote ---

I never read a lot of their books  but watched many of The In-Fisherman videos back a few years. There were and still are one of the best information/education fishing shows ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version