Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

My Local/Maine Schedule

(1/2) > >>

heymax:
Just for your info, I'm on stage at the Portland Comedy Connection on July 29th - 30th with Al Ducharme and Bernadette Pauley. I'm also at the Taste of Maine in Woolwich on Aug 5th and I'm at the Comedy Barn which is located at Spectator's in Sanford on June 25th and Aug 6th. ;D.........Something to do while we wait for the Ice to Thicken.  Max

Bottle_O_Moxie:
Is there any ice fishing humor in your routine?  Lots of material here...............

heymax:
Not yet but I've been tinkering with a few things. I write all of my own material and I talk a lot about my family and some of my own experiences such as my vasectomy which is a crowd favorite. I've been thinking about a joke that centers on the Mud Puppy. I'll let you know what I come up with when it's finished. ;D

Swampbucks1:
I played some keg-league softball in 95-96 w/george ham and I gotta tell ya, we has a heck of a good time.  I never laughed so much, makes you realize that laughing can def. light the mood and heal the soul.

It must be fun having you around while fishing.  NO flags, no problem, you keep em in stiches I bet. 

Maybe we can sched an event at our shack some saturday or sunday next winter.

heymax:

--- Quote from: Swampbucks1 on Jul 22, 2005, 02:31 PM ---I played some keg-league softball in 95-96 w/george ham and I gotta tell ya, we has a heck of a good time.  I never laughed so much, makes you realize that laughing can def. light the mood and heal the soul.

It must be fun having you around while fishing.  NO flags, no problem, you keep em in stiches I bet. 

Maybe we can sched an event at our shack some saturday or sunday next winter.

--- End quote ---

Yes Indeed.....George Hamm is a one of a kind.  I've worked with him a lot over the last 5 years and I never get tired of hearing his routine.  If you live near Portland...I'm at the Comedy Connection next weekend..July 29th and 30th. I'm Hosting for Al Ducharme and Bernadette Pauley.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version