The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: My Local/Maine Schedule  (Read 1830 times)

Offline heymax

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The 38th Wonder of the World!!!!
My Local/Maine Schedule
« on: May 09, 2005, 09:38 PM »
Just for your info, I'm on stage at the Portland Comedy Connection on July 29th - 30th with Al Ducharme and Bernadette Pauley. I'm also at the Taste of Maine in Woolwich on Aug 5th and I'm at the Comedy Barn which is located at Spectator's in Sanford on June 25th and Aug 6th. ;D.........Something to do while we wait for the Ice to Thicken.  Max
I was born with nothing........and I still have a little bit of it left.

Offline Bottle_O_Moxie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Have you ever had to jig your scoop back up?
Re: My Local/Maine Schedule
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 02:26 PM »
Is there any ice fishing humor in your routine?  Lots of material here...............

Offline heymax

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 09:15 PM »
Not yet but I've been tinkering with a few things. I write all of my own material and I talk a lot about my family and some of my own experiences such as my vasectomy which is a crowd favorite. I've been thinking about a joke that centers on the Mud Puppy. I'll let you know what I come up with when it's finished. ;D

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2005, 02:31 PM »
I played some keg-league softball in 95-96 w/george ham and I gotta tell ya, we has a heck of a good time.  I never laughed so much, makes you realize that laughing can def. light the mood and heal the soul.

It must be fun having you around while fishing.  NO flags, no problem, you keep em in stiches I bet. 

Maybe we can sched an event at our shack some saturday or sunday next winter.

Offline heymax

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2005, 12:56 PM »
I played some keg-league softball in 95-96 w/george ham and I gotta tell ya, we has a heck of a good time.  I never laughed so much, makes you realize that laughing can def. light the mood and heal the soul.

It must be fun having you around while fishing.  NO flags, no problem, you keep em in stiches I bet. 

Maybe we can sched an event at our shack some saturday or sunday next winter.

Yes Indeed.....George Hamm is a one of a kind.  I've worked with him a lot over the last 5 years and I never get tired of hearing his routine.  If you live near Portland...I'm at the Comedy Connection next weekend..July 29th and 30th. I'm Hosting for Al Ducharme and Bernadette Pauley.

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2005, 06:20 PM »
sorry i missed ya max!! wife had a family reunion party that she sprung on me last minute!!

Offline heymax

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jul 31, 2005, 09:18 PM »
sorry i missed ya max!! wife had a family reunion party that she sprung on me last minute!!

No problem... Go smelting with me next year at Worthing's and I'll do my routine for you.  ;D I know it's a bit further away but I am at the "Taste of Maine" in Woolwich Aug 5th, next Friday night with Patty Ross.  Take Care...Max

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.