Author Topic: Well we DO have better ice fishing  (Read 3542 times)

Offline IceTroll

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Well we DO have better ice fishing
« Reply #30 on: Jan 27, 2005, 12:41 AM »
Stupid a$$ people like Blonde and Mr. Tucker keep me gainfully employed. Where would we Police Officers be without this end of the gene pool. You Canadiens have nothing to worry about as far as the majority of Americans opinion of Canada. North America rocks and Canada is part of that. Matter of fact, until I saw that crap, I have never heard an American badmouth Canada. We are all brothers and sisters in my opinion and I would share space with you anytime and anyplace.

IceTroll
Being in the great outdoors is not a matter of life or death. Its far more important than that!

Offline FullTmeDad

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Back in Michigan!
« Reply #31 on: Jan 27, 2005, 08:58 AM »
It amazes me how people like that can be so ignorant.
FTD

Offline FishDaddy09

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Jan 27, 2005, 09:40 AM »
This beotch is for real. She is one seriously twisted right wing nut job. I think the only reason she gets away with the crap she says is her mop of blond hair!
There is nothing in the world I'd rather do than ice fish!

Offline The Muddler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • 27" Bulltrout
« Reply #33 on: Jan 27, 2005, 11:22 AM »
Its funny how someone like that can take credit where it suits them.  I'd have to ask her if she thinks it's any better taking credit for all america does when she's probably not done one thing to help America become a better place.  Its easy to stand behind others accomplishments but what has SHE done lately that makes her so superior.  Sadly the US is getting an image kinda like that from much of the world because of her outspoken and arrogant ilk and it ain't going to help the US cause out in the long run :-[  At some level the US do need the rest of the world to survive and thrive.  Maybe not in the short term but ultimately they'll have to get the metal and fuel etc. to build and maintain the "defenses" from somewhere. 

Koombaya my lord koombaya ;D
I fish therefore I AM!

Offline Grimace

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ive Had It
« Reply #34 on: Jan 27, 2005, 09:18 PM »
i know she wasnt joking.
thats what made it so funny.
im not get my back up over one broad and her 15 minutes.
pay no mind to her. it is the best thing for everybody. 

and americans please dont apolagize for her, ya dont have to, any canadian would be stupid to beleive that thats what "all" americans think.

your a good bunch of lads down there.

Offline FullTmeDad

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Back in Michigan!
« Reply #35 on: Jan 27, 2005, 11:11 PM »
Thank you sir....and as an American let me say that the feeling is mutual, I think my daughter stated it best "Canada is cool"
FTD

Offline fishuhalik

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Jan 28, 2005, 01:57 AM »
I'm just amazed at how blunt they were.  If one was to be that "politically incorrect" about other races, you would have your butt stuck in jail, which is where these misinformed nincumpoopers belong.  As so many of you have accurately stated, these folks are off the rocker.

Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.